Bridge City... Another rough season in store for the Cardinals?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is BC so bad at football?   Do the athletes not play or is there a shortage of good athletes?

BC has actually been very good in footbal since dropping down to the 3A ranks. They had

a down year in 07 with allot of inexperienced kids. I Look for them to be greatly improved this year.

Guest tigersvoice

I had a teacher tell me when he was a kid he lived in Brookshire (Royal) and Ktz. Was on the news for having the worst football record in the state.

At one time Kountze was so bad they may have held the NATIONAL RECORD, not just the state record. 

I had a teacher tell me when he was a kid he lived in Brookshire (Royal) and Ktz. Was on the news for having the worst football record in the state.

At one time Kountze was so bad they may have held the NATIONAL RECORD, not just the state record. 

Ha I didn't belive him when he threw that in but it must be true lol

How bad was their record?

LOL its so funney isnt it Buc?? Wait didnt we beat yall last year??

Its FUNNY that you can't spell...are you sure your not an A&M fan? Anyways how bout you get over that one win? Were not on here bragging about the past 40 years or however long of beating you'll like some whipped dogs every year.

• 3 weeks later...

Word is the Cards are much improved

if BC keeps improving from where they are i wouldn't be surprised if they got atleast a 5-5 or 6-4 record....

their Defense WANTS to hit this year... Last year they wanted to play patty cake...

IMO, their offense is what will be holding them back if anything... i think their defense will come to play AND hit every friday night!

Why is BC so bad at football?   Do the athletes not play or is there a shortage of good athletes?

Since 2000, B.C. has been very good.  But due to lack of talent and totally new offense. They had a horrible year last year.  Also, with the success of the baseball team alot of players go all year baseball instead of multiple sports.  Hopefully it will get back to the previous years

I believe you are right. A few more kids on the 3A level would help out a bunch. I believe if the kids just listen to Coach Stump and not there parents (about were they should play or how they should play) he will have a successful year this year!

If he did have a Ray or Claude that would help out too...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder