How will Hardin Do???

the  district is 23-aa not 24

don't pick teams that haven't prov-en their selves like anahuac and kountze pick the winners buna EC Hardin and dewyville in no order

wait until anhauc gets to play next year before you invite them to the playsoffs and that goes for kountze too

That is from THIS very thread!

t

what about donte barnes and trey howard both ways thru out district and the qb that played batman he also played defense and scotty played both ways

dontae only started one way... batman was an offensive starter who started every other game with jr qb domingo smith.  trey howard is a two way starter.

Re: 23-aa Football for 2008-09

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 09:35:28 AM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I will say about the district next year  It will be a crap shoot at the top but i know Buna Warren And Dewyville will be at the bottom and Hardin, Koutze, Anahuac and EC will fight for the top.   

everyone knows dave campbell only reports facts lol

it is more like 5-4

and for the ec comment

1 EC

2 Hardin

3 Buna, Anahuac

if anahuac uses and contols all the talent they have then scratch buna off the list.

how many times you gonna change your picks??? cuz youve posted like a million different scenarios.. haha

The district may be closer than some think.Warren beat Anahuac last year on the road and lost to Kountze by one on a last second 2 pt conversion that was aided by an off sides penalty.Buna will be better than there getting credit for also and Deweyville may have had the best young team in the district.Ther main question will come from the coaching change.Every team in this district will have to show up and play there A game this year or they will go home with a loss.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ECBucFan

EC is always tough, but I hate to say it Buc fans... EC will not win this district. They will be good, but keep in mind, when your down by 7 in the 4th with a few minutes left, TT won't be there for another miracle.

You make a good point. But keep in mind, TT wasn't really needed for fourth quarter miracles very often. Many games were essentially over at halftime. The line will be the story this year, believe it or not. Its possible they can wear the opponents out as the games progress. It's going to take a real team effort this year...

Guest piratesdad4427

I would not be so quick to count deweyville out , there or a lot of kids coming back to play this year that did not play last year because of Bickham . I think d-ville will have the largest offense & defensive lines in the district.

IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE BIGGER THEN THE O-LINE AT EC THEY WILL BE HUGE.  EC O-LINE IS BIG ALL THE WAY ACROSS - 2 - 300 LB PLUS KIDS; 2 - 265 PLUS KIDS.  D-LINE AT EC WILL NOT BE BIG BUT QUICK AS A CAT AND ATHLETIC.  SHOULD BE A GREAT SEASON FOR EVERYBODY.  THE FASTER IT GETS HERE THE BETTER.

If Hardin stays healthy and keeps their grades up they will make the playoffs. Coach Haynes is just that good. EC is always good and they will make the playoffs also but it will be hard without tt. but their rb this year donte raymond i think ran the ball better than tt. buna lost alot of players! anahuac is on the rise and could possibly make some noise this year esp. if they keep getting onside kicks all 4th quarter. warren has another year i think. deweyville still has a couple years. kountze is questionable. what does their roster look like for this year? who will know? nobody will until week 0!

If Hardin stays healthy and keeps their grades up they will make the playoffs. Coach Haynes is just that good. EC is always good and they will make the playoffs also but it will be hard without tt. but their rb this year donte raymond i think ran the ball better than tt. buna lost alot of players! anahuac is on the rise and could possibly make some noise this year esp. if they keep getting onside kicks all 4th quarter. warren has another year i think. deweyville still has a couple years. kountze is questionable. what does their roster look like for this year? who will know? nobody will until week 0!

Leave anyone out?

Hold up.... are you retarded. TT ran the ball way better. When Raymond couldnt get the first down against buna... and tremain was having trouble from the qb spot. They moved him to tb .We knew he was getting it. And he still delivered. That was a false statement. Not sayin the other is terrible. Just that was not a very good statement

Hold up.... are you retarded. TT ran the ball way better. When Raymond couldnt get the first down against buna... and tremain was having trouble from the qb spot. They moved him to tb .We knew he was getting it. And he still delivered. That was a false statement. Not sayin the other is terrible. Just that was not a very good statement

Who are you to even mention someone might be stupid? You haven't made a half educated post yet, all you've done is build up your own team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin