BRONSON IN THE 11TH

to me, pro ball is pro ball. you get payed to play when your in the minors. thats PRO ball. sure, you wanna make it to the pros. but VERY few make it to the minors. and an even SMALLER few make it to the bigs. pro ball is pro ball. take advantage of it now. you can always go to college later.

i was there when mckelroy signed with the phillies straight outta highschool at his grandparents house and they told the scout that was sent that he would sign providing they paid for college if it didnt work out and they gave him that option in his contract. bronson talk it over with your family and follow your heart goodluck to you bud and god bless

Well I see skills123 last post has been removed>>well you called me out when you said "You claim to know" along with "You just don't know" if you follow the links you will notice the same boys name on all 3 (98, 99, 01) and as a matter of fact its my son and the yrs he (we) was facing the same questions Bronson and his family are now.

This is the hidden content, please
No one can say what the decision will or should be BUT the Bronson family, and within 24hrs of being drafted they all sat down with the org's rep and a offer was made. IMO >>and its just that<< if he wanted to wait a yr and try for a higher position he could go the JUCO route and go back in the draft next yr and see what plays out, he too could go play in the E Coast league this summer and hope they will up the anie before school starts. Albert Pujois was the 16th pick in 99 and after ending the JUCO yr with a 0-4 outing against the player mentioned above his 'stock' tumbled, he went and played on the E Coast did well and signed for around 60K well above what he was offered in the 24hrs after being drafted. One thing you have to remember some guys use school as a stepping stone to play ball and others use ball as a stepping stone for school. whatever his decision is, its his and there will always be the 'what ifs'. BTW I still think the pay for a first yr player entering the Rookie Lg is still 850 before taxes, the 1100 is in A Ball before taxes, that also is nego, I'm thinking Nolan Ryan recieved the 850 back in the day.   

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124