BC Scholarships

Guest Bulldog

of course Johnny and I believe Stringer.

Yes.....( i myself have had a few)

Also Derrick Coleman, Casey Jackson.

I also think Jaden Dillon will end up getting one too.....

Guest Bulldog

where does Stringer play now? The other I know where they are, but not sure about him.  Just curious.

Gonna be at Panola.........

where does Stringer play now? The other I know where they are, but not sure about him.  Just curious.

oh, sorry didn't realize that was you - the LSU logo threw me off. Thanks for the update and good luck to you! 

Guest Bulldog

oh, sorry didn't realize that was you - the LSU logo threw me off. Thanks for the update and good luck to you! 

Oh no thats ok lol.....LSU thing is support my man johnny d but thanks.....

It would seem that Ex-Coach Bryant might get a little credit with getting his players scholarships, but like his coaching, I'm sure that he had absolutely nothing to do with the process, right? 8)

With this post you confirm that you know NOTHING about Coach Bryant.  The last part of your sentence although written with a sarcastic tone is correct. 

Great athletic talent is enhanced by coaches who can coach that type of talent, just like great coaches usually have great talent to work with.  I don't have to KNOW Bryant, but how ungrateful and blinded to just think that he had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with how BC's baseball program has performed in the last however many years. 

You know, it's Wednesday and I was under the impression that an announcement naming the new coach should have already happened, right?  Is your name in the hat?  If not, perhaps you should call the school board and tell them that you are interested because you will bring something that the program has lacked (whatever you believe that to be).  Oops, I apologize...are you on the school board... :D

Great athletic talent is enhanced by coaches who can coach that type of talent, just like great coaches usually have great talent to work with.  I don't have to KNOW Bryant, but how ungrateful and blinded to just think that he had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with how BC's baseball program has performed in the last however many years. 

You know, it's Wednesday and I was under the impression that an announcement naming the new coach should have already happened, right?  Is your name in the hat?  If not, perhaps you should call the school board and tell them that you are interested because you will bring something that the program has lacked (whatever you believe that to be).  Oops, I apologize...are you on the school board... :D

I did not question his coaching abilities in my post.  Anybody that has been through Coach Bryant knows that he will tell you himself  it is not his job to get a player a scholarship and usually will end the sentence with "nobody helped me get mine."  Maybe if you would put all your energy into your own school's baseball program it may once again be something to be proud of.

DOOOOOH!!!!  That was a low blow knowing that will not happen...  Since coach Andy left the program has done the same.  It will never recover.  You play football in WOS and you play Baseball in B.C.  PERIOD!!!!!  And every few years B.C. will be successful at football.

I did not question his coaching abilities in my post.  Anybody that has been through Coach Bryant knows that he will tell you himself  it is not his job to get a player a scholarship and usually will end the sentence with "nobody helped me get mine."  Maybe if you would put all your energy into your own school's baseball program it may once again be something to be proud of.

Quite honestly lagnap...baseball is probably my least favorite sport and I can honestly say it is because everything about it (especially most of the parents and the politics).  As far as our baseball program, they don't have to win for me to be proud of them.  They just have to finish what they started.  I hope that Coach Rojas can get the program turned around, but if he doesn't...I'm a proud fan...win, lose, or draw. ;D

Quite honestly lagnap...baseball is probably my least favorite sport and I can honestly say it is because everything about it (especially most of the parents and the politics).  As far as our baseball program, they don't have to win for me to be proud of them.  They just have to finish what they started.  I hope that Coach Rojas can get the program turned around, but if he doesn't...I'm a proud fan...win, lose, or draw. ;D

It's nice to know that WOS has parents and politics just like every other school. ;D

coach bryant didnt really help anyone get a scholarship...yet always got upset when the players signed and had media there w/ out doing it his way....

and stang4life...if you dont like baseball then why are you in this hs baseball thread?? i think its BECAUSE of the "politics" side of it which you claim to hate the most....yet you are still here taking shots and joining the game...no pun intended.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder