Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?

Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?

• Central
    • Ozen
    • Livingston
    • Lumberton
    • Nederland
    • LC-M
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 return on Offense.

They lost there qb last year both runing back, and full, a lineman r 2, both startin WR, and there wing back, all lcm has coming back offense is like four startin linemen.. and 2 return on defence that started a linebacker and a corner back, which probably play rover this year

Guest maverick24

Well FB fans my son is gone from HS now but I am still here pulling for the Train.  I think some people will be surprised that the L-Train will still be pretty good. Not sure they will be as good as last year. I think a lot will depend on the QB position. I know those outside the family wont believe this but both lines may be as good or better, Th Backs will be as good if not better, The WR's may not be big but I do think they will be a threat over the middle. That leaves us with the QB position we have some good young talent but time will tell if they can get the job done.

Now on to the comment about this team and that team has to many  Studs not to win. Lets be real every year most teams have MORE studs than L-Town and most got beat by the Train. I will not be Bold and say L-Train wins District just that they will be a tough game for all that play them. Good Luck to all Local teams!

Now on to the comment about this team and that team has to many  Studs not to win. Lets be real every year most teams have MORE studs than L-Town and most got beat by the Train.

You worded it all wrong. You make it seem like you'll beat the teams with studs every year, when in all reality you'll beat a few of them one time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw