Role Call

there is nothing wrong with providing positive support for your team and community...but there is also a little something to be said about being over confident...am sure both teams and communities will be well supported by their fans...the Hornets and Cougars are to be congratulated on having a great season thus far...good luck to both...

I don't think either team is OVER confident. If you have CONFIDENCE in yourself and your team, that is a good thing. Of course  both teams want to do their best and get this win. I am , of course, pulling for the cougars!!! Good Luck tonight........and Good Luck to those graduating tomorrow night.

TXHORN_ET you guys are nothing but class. Your kids and fans were up all night and what a game. I know Hemphill is upset that they did not win but WOW you guys can sure swing it! Saturday should be just as fun. Buna is in no way thinking that you guys are going to lay down. See everyone Saturday.

I agree. Hempill had spirit all night. They never gave up and I know they were disappointed with the loss. After New Boston being SO UGLY, it's nice to know there are still classy ball players, parents and fans. Hempill was represented well. Gonna be a great game Saturday.

Great win for the Coogs, not as dramatic as Thursday night, but still a state bound win.  The Hemphill boys never gave up, they were a classy team in defeat, unlike the disgruntled players and coaches from New Boston.  Also, us Buna fans would like to send our appreciation to the Kountze Lions baseball team for coming and supporting the Cougars through several series and alot of gas money (New Caney and Jasper)!  Thanks guys!  See you in Round Rock!!!  Bring your swim trunks, Dell Diamond has a hot tub and pool inside the stadium.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder