Bridge City Transfer To PN-G?

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

you talk about him bein a line backer first bein the reason he didnt do as good as wright.. well wright was getting half the carries of hemmings and still had the 4th highest rushing average. and the highest yards per carry

Who said "he didn't do as good as Wright"? I think you are the only one who said/thinks that. Wright didn't have the highest yards per carry last year at (5.87)...he didn't even have the highest yards per carry on his own team, Hemmings did with (5.94)...shoot, Hemmings had him beat in every single category...He wasn't even the best RB on his own team. As a matter of fact, Beard had the HIGHEST yards per carry in district at (9.74) yards per carry with RB's that had a significant amount of carries...he even had more TD's than Wright and had a couple of runs that were each over 65-70 yards. Just think of the stats he would have put up with more opportunities. If #49 gets his carries over the next 2 years  you will see who is better and who is the best RB in district...Bar None!

Guest abovetherim

Last RB I'm aware of transferring from BC to PN-G was pretty good. Ron McGill! I think he transferred in Jr. High but it could have been in high school.

you talk about him bein a line backer first bein the reason he didnt do as good as wright.. well wright was getting half the carries of hemmings and still had the 4th highest rushing average. and the highest yards per carry

do u always talk about yourself in the 3rd person?

pretty sure josh wright from png is a better running back than beard from lumberton not taking anything away from him he is alright

buddy, if you play linebacker, i feel VERY bad for you when beard starts running down hill. you will get TRUCKED. just ask your boy DOTY from pn-g about that lastyear. anthony made him get on his knees on the sideline while the trainers were holding up his head so he could catch his breath!  ;D thats a true story too.

Alabama, Texas, LSU, Tulane, Utah, TCU have all thought Beard was pretty good

That's just to name a few...there are more.

I guess we can get back to the thread topic which was about a BC transfer to PNG. I'm not sure how accurate this info is but I heard that there was a Bridge City player recently kicked off of the team this past year for reasons I'm not going to say because I don't know if it is true or not. This same player supposedly transferred to PNG. I don't know if it is the same guy that PNG fans are talking about or not. I'll just leave it at that until I hear something else.

pretty sure josh wright from png is a better running back than beard from lumberton not taking anything away from him he is alright

buddy, if you play linebacker, i feel VERY bad for you when beard starts running down hill. you will get TRUCKED. just ask your boy DOTY from pn-g about that lastyear. anthony made him get on his knees on the sideline while the trainers were holding up his head so he could catch his breath!  ;D thats a true story too.

Off topic, but thier both good backs. Just because you get the better end of a hit doesn't mean your all american. If you play football long enough you'll be on the recieving end of getting "TRUCKED". Beard is an excellent football player and I hope he does good this year,except for against us ;D Haven't heard of a transfer player, but I'll find out. You still have to beat the returning players out for a starting position. He may not even be an impact player.

kinda reminds of yalls boy last year that got TRUCKED last year on the goal line by Hemmings, they had to carry him off the field.

kinda reminds of yalls boy last year that got TRUCKED last year on the goal line by Hemmings, they had to carry him off the field.

wow, a kid half his size. hemmings (with his umm, extra help) congrats.

Guest pngpurplenwhite

Extra help?

Extra help?

;D

Since everyone is off the topic, man you ought to see the new scoreboard.  It's awesome, huge with two giant spears on each side. Very nice, I can't wait. My wife called me a name today (what's new  ;D) A sports stalker I told her that I'm just pumped up for football season, and the new stadium.

Extra help?

;D

looks like your the only one not catching on  ;D ;D

Extra help?

;D

since your gonna go there compare weights with beard and doty and the trucked comment, and every year with the "extra help" comment

Extra help?

;D

since your gonna go there compare weights with beard and doty and the trucked comment, and every year with the "extra help" comment

doty is a lot bigger than carter. and do you even want to begin comparing hemmings size to beards? cmon now.. and maybe ya'll should stop then  ;)

Maybe we should stop what? what are you implying?, and im talking about comparing doty to beard since beard trucked doty last year, yall wanna get all sensitive about hemmings. Anyways its all part of the game i teach my son to keep his eyes on the target and hit em as hard as he can so they remember his name

i remember him last year getting nailed and he jumped up after the hit and told the other kid is that the best that you got, now when he ran over to the sidelines he was hurting but he didnt let it show to the other team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder