Vidor in 08 ?

Guest blackflag

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackflag

What players do you think will have the biggest impact for Vidor ?

Are there any positions that look favorable for the Pirates ?

Thats what you sports experts said about the baseball team also.

And what "experts" would you be citing as proof? I haven't heard anyone in the last couple of years say anything bad about Vidor baseball, much less some "expert".

The ones on the other side of the line of scrimmage.

Its intelligent quotes like that, that get crap started on these threads.  AND YOUR A MODERATOR!!!!

Vidor had a young team last year, and some of those young guys have alot of talent.  I see Laramore and Johnson, stepping up and making a big impact this year.

Its intelligent quotes like that, that get crap started on these threads.  AND YOUR A MODERATOR!!!!

It's humor. It should be pretty darn funny no matter who you are unless you don't have a funny bone. I have no idea what being a moderator has to do with it but to each their own.

I am sure that Vidor will do..... uhhh ... very well this year.

It's humor. It should be pretty darn funny no matter who you are unless you don't have a funny bone. I have no idea what being a moderator has to do with it but to each their own.

I am sure that Vidor will do..... uhhh ... very well this year.

Ohh its humor, I'm sorry its just easily confused with a another stupid comment out of Mid County

Ohh its humor, I'm sorry its just easily confused with a another stupid comment out of Mid County

Keep thinking good thoughts. I am sure Vidor will make the playoffs again one day. Lumberton finally did so there is hope.

See there you go, nobody said anything about Vidor making the playoffs.  I know baseball season ended a little soon for the Bulldogs this year and you're probably a little bored but you don't have to start hating on Vidor Football in May.

Guest blackflag

Do not pay attention to tvc's childish behavior !! Ignore him and he will go away ! The topic on this thread was Vidor 08? not Bash Vidor o8 .

So lets hear it ! What does Vidor have this year ?

Do not pay attention to tvc's childish behavior !! Ignore him and he will go away ! The topic on this thread was Vidor 08? not Bash Vidor o8 .

So lets hear it ! What does Vidor have this year ?

I know, I just assumed that Moderators on this site were suppose to be held to some kind of standard to not stir up crap.  But then again you know what happens when you assume things.

I've heard alot of good things about Teinert, good smart QB with a strong arm.  Peevy, Pitman, and Reynolds will be doing most of the running from what I hear.  All three of those guys have lots of potential.  Hopefully the coaches will help them reach there potential.  Got a few big Jr. lineman this year. 

Looks to me that you guys are just a bit too sensative on the subject.   tvc could have said the same, exact thing to me about the Indians and I would have taken as a friendly jab, all in jest, as I know he intended it.

Geesh!  Chill out a bit guys and enjoy the dialog.  

Looks to me that you guys are just a bit too sensative on the subject.   tvc could have said the same, exact thing to me about the Indians and I would have taken as a friendly jab, all in jest, as I know he intended it.

Geesh!  Chill out a bit guys and enjoy the dialog.  

I was thinking the same thing. I also think that there wouldn't have been a big deal if the comment were made by a non-MC person.

See there you go, nobody said anything about Vidor making the playoffs.  I know baseball season ended a little soon for the Bulldogs this year and you're probably a little bored but you don't have to start hating on Vidor Football in May.

Just a little sensitive hmmm??? 

::)

Ok, so I'm a pirate and I thought his comment was hilarious, because if you think about it, it's the truth for every team, not just for Vidor...

I would say a strong point would be the secondary... You got Jake Travis, Trae Hester, Matt Conn, who all started last year as sophomores/freshman, and so they have the varsity experience... Another strong point would be the running game with Shayne Pitman, Jacob Peevey and Theron Reynolds... Teinert has a really strong arm and is a great leader, so the QB spot is set...

I think the line is going to be a bit weaker than what we're used to, but we'll have to see... Receivers should be decent...

If we get a little diversity in the offense and run more than just 3 different plays, we should be able to stay in more games this year, or atleast keep them close...

Needless to say I'm looking forward to this season, who knows what's going to happen...

Doesn't Dart come back this year? He can play defense and run the ball.

Wow, how could I forget about him... And he's one of my good friends too... Yes he will play a vital role on both sides of the ball...

But one thing I know will be lacking is the kicking department... Since Roman is graduated, they have no kicker at all... I think Jacob Peevey is working on it, to get it up to par...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder