*PN-G vs. Katy Seven Lakes*/PN-G WINS GAME 1!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was not much of a game but PNG took care of business tonight. Lighting Eagle, StrosBros and JDawg good hanging out with you guys. I thought LCM could the ball PNG is not bad either and have some big kids. Harrington had a nasty bender working tonight. SevenLakes has a good young team and will be strong next year.

Good talking with you too. The PNG kid Harrington threw a very good game. I agree with you about 7lakes for next year. Their sophmore catcher was solid.

Guest etbu

Also remember that PNG had what three or four runners thrown out on the bases.. Seven Lake fans were  were very impressed with Harrington and if you have to fall him back life is not that bad.

I think the concern is a little true. The Indians should be OK and move on but its fair to say the offense could have done better. Even Coach Stone said that in the article

its probably because  everytime this year the indians have jumped out ahead  they get alot of runs then ease out the game i guess until they need more???  i dont know  but thats what it looked like and has been all year  they'll be ready to stroke again and have better base running that will put more runs up

Nice article by the port arthur sportswriter, Cody Pastorella. The Bmt Enterprise report of the game

was centered around the 85 pitch prediction by Harrington and hardly a word about the great game by the PNG players.

Typical of the Bmt. Surprise.  They're SO   Anti- Mid County, it's pitiful.  >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317