How Will Your Jr. High Football Team Look This Year?

Let's Hear it!!

Well.....Hamshire Fannett's 7th only lost one game last year (2nd game of season) and that was to WO-S. Those two schools ended up as Co-District champs.

I can't speak for WO-S but I am pretty sure H-F will have the core group back next year.

Just to add one more Jr. High note, H-F 7th grade won district in basketball and track. They should do nothing but get better in the years to come!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Orangeboy

Exactly what I like to see nobody talkin about BC's 8th grade ;D

Be prepared,,Trust me they are workin harder than anyone in SETX I can assure that.

They were in the race for the dist. championshipuntil late last year. They care just as good as anybody else in the district. Should be fun to watch.

Take BCs last years 7th grade team and add 2x stronger and alot faster....I know they will want to beat HF in football and basketball since both games came down too seconds ;)

This summer at HF, the district has allowed a professional Strength & Conditioning coach to come in and run a camp at the school. Its not a "free" or school sponsored camp and the parents had to pay for the training.

It started June 9 and will last until July 25....Monday - Thursday 2 hrs per day. The training sessions are pretty intense and the kids who are attending are defiantly benefiting!

Watch out for the 8th horns!

Take BCs last years 7th grade team and add 2x stronger and alot faster....I know they will want to beat HF in football and basketball since both games came down too seconds ;)

This summer at HF, the district has allowed a professional Strength & Conditioning coach to come in and run a camp at the school. Its not a "free" or school sponsored camp and the parents had to pay for the training.

It started June 9 and will last until July 25....Monday - Thursday 2 hrs per day. The training sessions are pretty intense and the kids who are attending are defiantly benefiting!

Watch out for the 8th horns!

Well in BC they have a FREE football camp ran by the coaches 2 hours a day until football season.....I think we benifit alot better

Guest A-TOWN

Buna's 8th grade should be pretty good, i dont know anything on the new 7th graders

I think the 8th graders that were 7th graders lost like 3 games

• 3 weeks later...

CO Wilson 8th grade A team will try to keep its undefeated streak alive. As the B team last year the defense did not allow a touchdown until the 6th game. Just about every starter on the 8th grade B team last year was a 7th grader.

Most of the starters were on the 2006 STJFL Senior Bulldogs Black team who beat WOS in the Super Bowl.

Lumberton and Little Cypress should be pretty good and one of Vidors teams was pretty scrappy.

Should be interesting. I cant wait.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say that C.O. Wilson 8th grade team will be tough to beat. They were undeafeated last year as 7th graders and they were only scored on twice. BC has had an all summer workout program as well as H F. Of course WOS is always full of atheletes with speed to spare. I would really have to say that C O Wilson will be a great team with a good depth at all postions and a big line up front .

• 3 weeks later...

Its no supprise that orangefield Jr.high football team struggled last year in football.  But you might want to watch out this year.  Orangefield has sized up and has new coaches who know the game.  With a new tailback, and a quarterback returning from an injury, be ready fro some upsets.

Its no supprise that orangefield Jr.high football team struggled last year in football.  But you might want to watch out this year.  Orangefield has sized up and has new coaches who know the game.  With a new tailback, and a quarterback returning from an injury, be ready fro some upsets.

What kind of Workout program did they have, or did they do nothing all summer  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin