Coach Jeff Stewart to Dayton - KSHN Radiogram

Stewart to Dayton:

There’s another coach named Stewart in Dayton athletics. Tuesday night, Dayton School Trustees approved the hiring of longtime Liberty Athletic Director Jeff Stewart to take over the position as Head Baseball Coach in Dayton, as well as Outside Linebacker Caoch for Bronco football. Jeff Stewart was with the Liberty ISD for nearly 20 years, but is a Dayton native and graduate of Dayton High School. Jeff Stewart starts his new duties in July. 

This is the hidden content, please

Yes it is true that he is coming to Dayton, he will coach the outside linebackers not the assistant defensive coordinator.  Also he is the third Stewart to come to Dayton.  You have the Coach Stewart, then you have Jerry Stewart the II, and then Jeff Stewart.

Yes it is true that he is coming to Dayton, he will coach the outside linebackers not the assistant defensive coordinator.  Also he is the third Stewart to come to Dayton.  You have the Coach Stewart, then you have Jerry Stewart the II, and then Jeff Stewart.

Good deal, I'll fix the Assit. DC part.

So whats going on in Liberty with the new dude? Has he found some athletes that were not playing? How bout the Coaches? Any of the old staff leaving? Any new Coaches working the boys this Spring? Haven't heard much out of Liberty since the job was given to Deele.

I haven't met the new coach yet but from what I hear the kids are real excited about him and the coaches he brought onboard. Also there are quite a few athletes that haven't been playing the last couple of years that have gotten back in athletics. Just from seeing the players I know, I think its going to be a good year for Liberty football.

And I also wanted to say good luck to Jeff Stewart and his family in Dayton.

Ditto to Coach Stewart and his family. Still scratching my head over the way his deal went down over the last two years but glad to see him back in Coaching.  ;D Dayton's gain and a huge loss for  Liberty.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder