*Jasper vs. HJ/11-1 HJ Wins*

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bc has more than a chance....in the words of billy bryant   "if  you get invited to the dance, even if you're ugly, you still have the chance to dance w/ the pretty girl"

you dont get the chance if you dont make the playoffs

and anyone can make the case that the regional finals last year was the state tournament or state championship series between the best two teams in the state. although liberty eylau had their stud pitcher pitch the first game to get to the title game, the kid was like  a 2nd round draft pick, might have been a different story had he been pitching......but hey thats just speculation

Jasper won the state championship in baseball last year. The games could have gone either way but it went Jasper's way. I was there. They earned it and deserved to win the state championship. Every champion will eventually fall. That is the way the cookie crumbles. WOS did not in football yet but that too may happen some day. It is just inevitable. Don't count BC as state champions until it happens. I, as all BC fans, hope that BC will bring home the championship. However, there is still a whole host of playoff teams to face before that can happen. Good luck BC, Jasper, HJ, and Silsbee whichever one makes the playoffs.

Jasper won the state championship in baseball last year. The games could have gone either way but it went Jasper's way. I was there. They earned it and deserved to win the state championship. Every champion will eventually fall. That is the way the cookie crumbles. WOS did not in football yet but that too may happen some day. It is just inevitable. Don't count BC as state champions until it happens. I, as all BC fans, hope that BC will bring home the championship. However, there is still a whole host of playoff teams to face before that can happen. Good luck BC, Jasper, HJ, and Silsbee whichever one makes the playoffs.

once you get to the playoffs you cant count anybody out.

Agreed.  Second that.  :)

Jasper didn't take advantage of their chances in the early innings but you have to give it to HJ they had 5 or 6 doubles and scored when runners were on base...I heard Hart missed the bus thats why he didn't play...but i only remember 2 or 3 errors and a pop fly that dropped (because of the hecklers).

out of the 2 years that i have been heckling for HJ this was the coolest thing i have ever seen done, we were in the right fielder and center fielders head so bad that they decide to just watch the ball hit the ground hahahaha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder