*LC-M vs. Ozen/OZEN SHOCKS LC-M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

DD was dominant.  He just hid the ball so well, and kept challenging guys, and they had no shot.  It was fun to watch. 

It would have been a lot worse, had Shane Waddell not come in and shut down the Panthers' bats for the final 3 innings.  He kept the Bears in it, and they almost made it back.

Great game

Props to one of THE dominant pitchers in the distruct, DD Lott.  He shut our Bears down, but they showed some fire late in the comeback attempt.  Yjay fire needs to remain for the rest of the season for the Bears, but increased 10 fold.  Don't pay attention to us dads and moms on here, listen to your coaches.  The 2 of them have the experience to take you far.  That, coupled with a renewed intensity on your part, will insure that we make the playoffs and progress further.  This loss can go one of 2 ways...it can devastate you, or it can make you reach even higher.  I have every confidence that the latter will be the case...GO BEARS!

I agree with UTGUY.  I have  said it time and time again, that Ozen has always had the best short stop in this district  ( The Gardner kid) , and DD Lott has never gotten enough recognition as one of the best Pitcher's in this district along with Harrington.  They are by far the best two pitchers.  Hope I see Gardner & Lott  names in the 1st team all-district picks along with some of their other team mates that has been proving themselves this season as they are very deserving.  Keep up the good work Panthers!!!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin