NBA MVP???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DickVitale

OH NO!! How about we GIVE it to Steve Novak... ::)...or Boston's Matt Scalabrine.... ::)....They GAVE it to Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitzky....... ::).....Hands down, KOBE BRYANT....OR Kevin Garnett....Nah, its Kobe...Unless they pull a stunt and GIVE it to Brent Barry or something.... ::) ::)

Guest DickVitale

IMO, the greatest basketball player in the history of the NBA even better then jordan............KOBE BRYANT

Dude.....stop it......please.......JORDAN IS THE BEST EVER...stop it, now.....please. :o

IMO, the greatest basketball player in the history of the NBA even better then jordan............KOBE BRYANT

Dude.....stop it......please.......JORDAN IS THE BEST EVER...stop it, now.....please. :o

I think people are somtimes to quick to say Jordan is the best because I think it is debateable. Wilt Chamberlin did many things that Jordan only dreamed of. I don't think Kobe or any present day player is half as good as Jordan but some of the older guys might POSSIBLY have an argument in their favor.

Guest DickVitale

I think people are somtimes to quick to say Jordan is the best because I think it is debateable. Wilt Chamberlin did many things that Jordan only dreamed of. I don't think Kobe or any present day player is half as good as Jordan but some of the older guys might POSSIBLY have an argument in their favor.

Wilt was DEFINITELY the most DOMINANT, but the old foggies might pick Oscar Robertson, or even Jerry West over MJ, and thats understandable I suppose...BUT JORDAN IS THE BEST EVER...TRULY.. ;)

Guest DickVitale

I overheard Dick Vitale saying on here that he strongly feels it should be a co-mvp between Dirk and Nash...  ;D

Yeah right...(Rockets reserve) Steve Novak and (Celtics reserve, reserve  ;D) Matt Scalabrine....Those are my picks... ::)....Stop stirring the pot, bullets13! :D

I overheard Dick Vitale saying on here that he strongly feels it should be a co-mvp between Dirk and Nash...  ;D

Yeah right...(Rockets reserve) Steve Novak and (Celtics reserve, reserve  ;D) Matt Scalabrine....Those are my picks... ::)....Stop stirring the pot, bullets13! :D

I actually heard they were giving it to Greg Ostertag.  Can you confirm this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder