A&M vs. UCLA Updates/UCLA WINS!

I'm beginning to think there's a conspiracy theory working in favor of UCLA. First, Stanford, then USC, now my Ags.  Kevin Love was getting away with MURDER underneath and then not to mention the last play when (I blieve it was Sloan) got his arm absolutely HAMMERED while he was going up for the shot.  That was pathetic. 

I know, I know, A&M missed free throws (that has killed us all year) but that still doesn't mean that we shouldn't have been given a chance for OT. 

I am very disappointed in the refereeing, and I say that as a referee myself.  >:( >:( >:(

Thank you for posting those lonestar, I was trying to find them myself but was unsuccessful due to my google not working.  Now, I would like for anyone to try and tell me that wasn't a foul and explain. 

Are there any other fellow referees out there? Would you care to tell me what your call would be? about 4 seconds or so in the game when this took place.

Uncalled for? Maybe. Unsportsmanlike? Nah, I don't find it unsportsmanlike.  You have to think, at that point of the game with your adrenaline pumping,knowing you are about to win, you lose yourself and do something to end the game with an exclaimation point.  Personally, if I was able to dunk and had that opportunity, I probably would have taken it too.  They didn't need the points of course, but you can't blame the guy for wanting to end the game with a highlight for ESPN.

But it never would have happened had we got the foul call.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder