Nederland vs WOS Week 0!!! Your Thoughts....

Guest 87CRU79

No way! WO-S Defense even better than last season along with the Offense.

WOS defense will be tough as usual. Dirk, who will be the key and any new guys coming up?

HELLO MY FRIENDS. REMEMBER THE NAME MATTHEW PROVOST. THIS KID IS BIG, FAST, AND PHYSICAL. HE HAS A GREAT WORK ETHIC, AND WILL BE PLAYING WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER.

He plays for Nederland or WO-S?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOS defense will be tough as usual. Dirk, who will be the key and any new guys coming up?

HELLO MY FRIENDS. REMEMBER THE NAME MATTHEW PROVOST. THIS KID IS BIG, FAST, AND PHYSICAL. HE HAS A GREAT WORK ETHIC, AND WILL BE PLAYING WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER.

WOS

Ned vs WOS...can't get much better than this week 0 huh?

Nederland:

Solid QB, proven WR core, 3/4s of the Secondary is returning, 2/3 of the LB core, and 2 DL returning

WOS:

Another solid QB and RB, and sounds like they have a DL to be reckoned with

Over the past few years this matchup has been a sight to see, and I'm glad we get to start the season w/ a game like this one. Lets see....at the Doghouse.....Bulldogs by 10

WOS

In that case, I can't wait to see him! ;)

As for the game, I think Nederland may match up well with their passing game since they have a proven QB and a proven receiving core. They will not be able to make a living running the ball (IMO). The key will be for the inexperienced line to protect the QB because the WO-S front will be big, strong and very quick.

We didn't make a living on the run last year either.  Hopefully that will improve this year.

i am glad to see us play again, with the price

of gas now a days, a good game it will be for

the ole pocketbook,and for the die hard

football fans !! better than traveling to

the houston way !! i think the dogs

will win,but it will be a slug fist!

• 2 weeks later...

This should be like most of the NHS / WOS match-ups. I don't think you will see the same offense you saw last year from the Dogs. WOS is always strong on defense. I don't think you are going to stop our offense all night long so mark this one down as a potential good one. Get your tickets early and don't be late, you may miss something.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder