What team Will BeThe Biggest Dissapointment?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bulldogbark

well Hello there MR Hupernikomen how have you been doing? I am just ready to cheer them on.....heck I am ready for the scrimmages :P

Judging from some of the Lumberton fans' confidence' date=' I think the Raiders will be a big disappointment compared to expectations over there.[/quote']

With such a soft district, the Lumberton might make some noise. Ozen, Central, PN-G, Nederland and Dayton had better watch out because the Raiders are coming. They are almost a guarantee to beat LC-M and Vidor.

And if anyone believes that, I have a little strip of land to sell down at the beach just as soon as the tide goes out.

I do love the enthusiasm though. Maybe Credeur can get it turned around if all the kids can keep thinking that way.

i'm not trying to start anything but could someone tell me why silsbee is going to be so good this year? i didn't see them play last year. i'm asking because a lot of people are picking them second in district in front of jasper and bc. i saw both jasper and bc last year and they were both very good.

Well' date=' we have our entire defense back, plus Earl Thomas (UT commit) and Jacoby Franks (Tx Tech commit) and newcomer of the year Depauldrick Garrett. Plus, when have we been "not good?"[/quote']

WO-S is always good..he said SO good. I wouldn't say WO-S has been spectacular the last few years, but were very good last year. Personally I think Beasley will be more missed than some of you are indicating. He was what made your offense go. Wasn't a very good offense 2 years ago when he was in the slot, but was outstanding when he was taking the snaps. I don't think WO-S can run the spread with near as much success this year without him. That is just my opoinion.

Obviously the offense will be different - and probably somewhat less potent - without Beasley. However, I expect the defense to be MUCH better this year. I honestly believe we'll have a better overall team this year than we did last year. Even offensively, we are stacked with 2 D1 commits and a few underclassmen who are certainly D1 prospects. While I respect your opinion, I think we'll be ALMOST equally successful this year, even if it is through different channels.

WOS95.....Silsbee is returning several key starters from last year. They found a quarterback in the last game of the year last year that really ran their option very well. They have a HUGE O-line and have speed in the backfield. Silsbee has had two pretty good football teams the past two seasons but have run into a better team in round 1 both years...Palestine.

I look for them to be a consistent challenger for that district in the years to come.

Guest kosmo

I would have to say BC. Some of the publications are picking us to go to the playoffs, but that is pretty lofty in my book. I think somewhere in the middle of the pack, say 4th or 5th.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder