Top Runningback's in The Area This Year?

AJ25

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UT and USC are the only ones at this time. There may be more, I just haven't heard.

Hasn't he committed to A&M?  I'm pretty sure(kinda sure) he has an offer from Nebraska as well.

He has backed off aTm since visiting LSU. USC is making a push

Mack Brown needs to take a few recruiting pointers from Pete Carroll at USC and go after #33!

UT and USC are the only ones at this time. There may be more, I just haven't heard.

Hasn't he committed to A&M?  I'm pretty sure(kinda sure) he has an offer from Nebraska as well.

He has backed off aTm since visiting LSU. USC is making a push

Mack Brown needs to take a few recruiting pointers from Pete Carroll at USC and go after #33!

na he'll just leave aTm with the leftovers like always

Anthony Beard --Lumberton--will be talked about as much as anyone on this board next year.....

I agree.  he will be talked about because he is in 4A, and this board is all 3A /4A, but don't think he is on the same level as C Michael.  Whole different league.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Christine Michael

Running back

Beaumont (TX) West Brook

Ht: 5-foot-11

Wt: 195 lbs

Forty: 4.45 secs

Bench max: 335 pounds

Squat max: 545 pounds

Class: 2009 (High School)

The Latest: Michael discusses commitment status — 2/25/2008

Beaumont West Brook running back Christine Michael made a surprising commitment to Texas A&M at last weekend's junior day. However, the 5-foot-11, 195 pound junior made a trip to LSU this weekend that had him rethinking...[details]

COLLEGE CHOICES  INTERESTS OFFER VISIT RECRUITED BY

Florida Medium  None 

LSU: Offer Medium  None Bradley Dale Peveto

Miami Medium  None 

Oklahoma Medium  None 

Oklahoma State Medium  None 

USC Medium  None Ken Norton Jr.

Texas A&M: Offer Medium  None Van Malone

Randy Jordan

Rushing   Receiving   KOR

Statistics Att Yds Avg TD   No Yds Avg TD   No Yds Avg

2006 (So.) 149 1,342 9.0 21   9 79 8.8 1   13 403 31.0

2007 (Jr.) 197 1,214 6.2 24   17 259 15.2 4   - - -

The 2 schools that are in his interest list that have actually offered as of right now according to Rivals.com are Texas A&M & LSU. He probably has other offers from schools that may not interest him, but these are the main ones. Of course, this doesn't mean that the others listed here are not recruiting him because they are. They just haven't officially given a written offer yet. These schools are the ones he's interested in and that are recruiting him.

he has made several visits to aTm, and made some sort of loose comittment...

rumor has it Mack Brown did something that really turned him off

It doesn't even matter... With the hype that comes with Chris Whaley he will be the feature back...  So Christian needs to go somewhere where he can be the feature back... LSU does not have a commit as high as he is for his class other than Micheal Ford who is a pounder not a scat back like Michaels... So they could feature a two back system or give Christian the opportunity to win that job!

he has made several visits to aTm, and made some sort of loose comittment...

rumor has it Mack Brown did something that really turned him off

It doesn't even matter... With the hype that comes with Chris Whaley he will be the feature back...  So Christian needs to go somewhere where he can be the feature back... LSU does not have a commit as high as he is for his class other than Micheal Ford who is a pounder not a scat back like Michaels... So they could feature a two back system or give Christian the opportunity to win that job!

I agree. I believe he should check out the depth charts at those schools offering and put himself in a position to succeed. He should find a place where he can at least compete fairly for a starting job or at least a chance to play in a two back system. Like short texas said, LSU would be a great opportunity for him because Ford is a different type of back. I'm not sure what A&M's RB depth chart looks like right now so I'm not sure about them. He doesn't want to end up like Emmanuel Moody formerly at USC and now at Florida (transfer). He could have went to Texas but at the last minute switched to USC where they already had like 5-10 other 4-5 star backs...not a very smart decision at all. Whaley would definitely be the favorite for 2009 at UT. I think it's LSU or Texas A&M when it's all said and done.

Christine Michael

Running back

Beaumont (TX) West Brook

Beaumont West Brook running back Christine Michael made a surprising commitment to Texas A&M at last weekend's junior day. However, the 5-foot-11, 195 pound junior made a trip to LSU this weekend that had him rethinking...[details]

Florida Medium  None 

Miami Medium  None 

Oklahoma Medium  None 

Randy Jordan

The 2 schools that are in his interest list that have actually offered as of right now according to Rivals.com are Texas A&M & LSU. He probably has other offers from schools that may not interest him, but these are the main ones. Of course, this doesn't mean that the others listed here are not recruiting him because they are. They just haven't officially given a written offer yet. These schools are the ones he's interested in and that are recruiting him.

LSU has not offered christian micheals

Micheals is the biggest recruit in the area by far

i beg to differ Isadore is getting the same if not more attention then him........

Dude please!  Go the the 5A website and look at top backs next year rankings, Micheal's name is at the top of the list.  You have guys all over the state that route for other teams saying that Micheal is the top back in the state.  Isadore's name isn't even in the top 10 LB rankings, let alone top prospects.  Only in your blue and yellow mind.  Be happy the kid got offered from Auburn, but lets not start typing ridiculous statements like this!

Christine Michael

Running back

Beaumont (TX) West Brook

Florida Medium  None 

Miami Medium  None 

Oklahoma Medium  None 

Randy Jordan

LSU has not offered christian micheals

Damn stop hating!  Lets see in February where which kids go and not go.  Just cause your boy got an offer from Auburn doesn't mean he'll end up there. 

Christine Michael

Running back

Beaumont (TX) West Brook

Florida Medium  None 

Miami Medium  None 

Oklahoma Medium  None 

Randy Jordan

LSU has not offered christian micheal

Ozen's ....., Dude are you nuts? Where do you think I got this article from man. I copied and pasted it from the Rivals.com website...I have a subscription with them so my info. is accurate. Are you saying that Rivals is lying and doesn't know what they are talking about. Oh, let me guess...you know what you are talking about and Rivals doesn't...what was I thinking? C. Michaels does have an offer from LSU...that I know for sure. Go buy yourself a subscription and you can see what I'm talking about that way next time you come on here and tell me I'm wrong at least you can back it up. Oh, and I'm not about to let the other ridiculous statement you made go unchallenged. One thing that I've noticed that is a constant with you is the fact that you hate all the time on everybody. If it isn't about Isadore or Ozen then you're not impressed are they're not nearly as good, right? At first I thought you were just hating on my little brother all of the time, which you do, but...It now seems thats it's not just on him. It's also on everyone else not named Isadore or Ozen including C. Michaels now! All I can say is lose the jealously and QUIT HATIN and quit being a HATER!!! I mean this statement you made about how the nephew is getting the same if not more attention from recruiters and schools than C. Michaels is just ridiculous. C. Michaels is by far the biggest recruit coming out of SETX in 2009 hands down. He already has 2 offers from major programs and will be getting many more by the time he graduates. USC is looking at him very hard right now...what does that tell you? He has many programs watching him right now besides the 2 that have already offered.

When I say coming out of SETX, I mean the Golden Triangle area 1A-5A for 2009. If Dayton were still in District 20 4A and playing against teams in our area, then Cody Green would have the edge over C. Michaels as the top recruit. Rivals and/or Scout.com has Cody Green as a 5 star QB and he is raking in offers from big time programs such as LSU & Miami just to name a few. A.J. Dugat is rated as a 4 Star prospect on Scout.com and will be getting quite a few offers. If they were still in the area playing ball I would say Green, Michaels & Dugat were the top recruits for 09'.

Micheals is the biggest recruit in the area by far

i beg to differ Isadore is getting the same if not more attention then him........

Dude please!  Go the the 5A website and look at top backs next year rankings, Micheal's name is at the top of the list.  You have guys all over the state that route for other teams saying that Micheal is the top back in the state.  Isadore's name isn't even in the top 10 LB rankings, let alone top prospects.  Only in your blue and yellow mind.  Be happy the kid got offered from Auburn, but lets not start typing ridiculous statements like this!

ok..............

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245