Hardin vs. Anahuac/12-10 Hardin/Comments

Nolan pitched complete game for the Hornets.  First CG ever pitched for him.  Hardin still having a ton of errors on defense.  Both teams put the bat on the ball pretty well though.

Congrats Hornets. 

This week will be especially tough on Hardin as these rain out are being made up, because their not real deep in pitching.  Nolan's complete game helps em out alot though.  Gives them a much better chance against Kountze and Buna this Friday and Sat.

I was at the game also and from what I saw Hardin was handed 8 runs in the first. off of 4 or 5 walks and 2 errors and maybe 3 hits.  After the new pitcher came in and threw strikes Hardin was limited to 4 runs.  I think it will be a very different ball game next go around. 

Excuses, excuses, excuses!!!! Was the sun in Anahuacs eyes more than Hardins too? Oh wait a minute, I bet the umpire blew the whole game for them. Better yet, the wind blew in only when they were batting. I can go all day...........You got beat, just like you did in football and basketball and will probably get dominated at the district track meet. Hardin has had a good year, granted most people aren't used to that, but accept it.

I remember the Nolan kid in youth baseball and he always was very good. Always very talented but what made him even better was he was so much ahead of everybody else his age in baseball smarts. He always knew exactly what to do. I noticed this in youth basketball also. You could always tell this young man was really into sports.

No excuses...I'm not trying to take anything away from hardin they played and fought all through the game, just next time if Anahuc gets their pitching refined its going to be a very different ballgame.  And to talk about the kid that pitched he battled and competed but impressive is not the word.  When you give up 15 or so hits that doesn't impress anyone. 

No excuses...I'm not trying to take anything away from hardin they played and fought all through the game, just next time if Anahuc gets their pitching refined its going to be a very different ballgame.  And to talk about the kid that pitched he battled and competed but impressive is not the word.  When you give up 15 or so hits that doesn't impress anyone. 

Anahuac wasn't anywhere close to 15 hits.  The actual number is about half that.

Excuses, excuses, excuses!!!! Was the sun in Anahuacs eyes more than Hardins too? Oh wait a minute, I bet the umpire blew the whole game for them. Better yet, the wind blew in only when they were batting. I can go all day...........You got beat, just like you did in football and basketball and will probably get dominated at the district track meet. Hardin has had a good year, granted most people aren't used to that, but accept it.

yea we will see how bad hardins track team is when district comes around and anahuac blows them outta the water......and when yall get down here and play and we get our players back from progress reports...o buddy....please spare me

yea we will see how bad hardins track team is when district comes around and anahuac blows them outta the water......and when yall get down here and play and we get our players back from progress reports...o buddy....please spare me

I wouldnt come on here talking about kids who cant even pass. Exactly what good are they if they cant play?

Not at all a smart thing to do.

Are you kidding me, did I just read "when our players get back from progress reports"? I swear I could hear the laughter coming from all over Southeast Texas as I was reading this. Don't count Hardin out at any sport over the next few years. I forgot to mention we are district champs in powerlifting in one of my earlier post. Oh, and flatsmaster, 15, 12, 8, 5 hits, whatever, you got beat. You should be used to Hardin owning ya'll by now, it's been going on all year.

It was 15 and hardin had 14.  I was right next to the person keeping the book.  You would be crazy not to know that.  So your telling me anahuac scored 10 runs on a bunch of errors and walks?  Nope that nolan kid didn't walk to many and Hardin only had 2 or 3 errors.

I'd like to play for your team and that particular scorekeeper.  I can guarantee you Hardin had more than 3 errors.  Not 100 percent on the hits but 15 sounds way high.  But I didn't keep a scorebook.

I did say, in my earlier post, that both teams put the bat on the ball though...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86