23-aa Football for 2008-09

Guest blade_65

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kountze, Hardin, EC, and Anahuac will be the top teams.  (no particular order)

Deweyville, and Warren will be improved a bit, but Buna is losing a lot of seniors, they may have the hardest road to a playoff spot.  However, Buna's program is good enough to accomplish it.

Bottom line, will be another interesting race.

Guest blade_65

This is what I will say about the district next year  It will be a crap shoot at the top but i know Buna Warren And Dewyville will be at the bottom and Hardin, Koutze, Anahuac and EC will fight for the top. 

• 4 weeks later...

I think Kountze, Hardin, EC, and Anahuac will be the top teams.  (no particular order)

Deweyville, and Warren will be improved a bit, but Buna is losing a lot of seniors, they may have the hardest road to a playoff spot.  However, Buna's program is good enough to accomplish it.

Bottom line, will be another interesting race.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest blade_65

Beyond kids writing on here,  everyone in the district has to replace some solid positions in the district

Hardin - marsh and Nolan

kountze - walcot and big 74

Anahuac - QB and DB # 8 and #1

EC -  #1 Thomas

Buna - the offensive line  and some skilled kids

Deweyville - the injury bug got them and know Bickham is the biggest position to be filled

Warren - ?

Guest A-TOWN

Beyond kids writing on here,   everyone in the district has to replace some solid positions in the district

Hardin - marsh and Nolan

kountze - walcot and big 74

Anahuac - QB and DB # 8 and #1

EC -  #1 Thomas

Buna - the offensive line  and some skilled kidsDeweyville - the injury bug got them and know Bickham is the biggest position to be filled

Warren - ?

Yea we lost all our OL this year, but its gonna be tough for us to win next season , hopefully we"ll find some OL guys for next season

I believe EC will be district champs for 08. After watching this past season, i have seen alot of talent in the juniors to be and seniors to be. Carrington FS/QB  Raymond DE/RB Ortiz CB/RB Hallmark OLB/REC Adamson/FS Rabalsis/D-line, Mazzola O-line, Krammer O/D-line. Green CB/Rb, Edgerly RB/OLB. and much more(hands are tired) So once again i believe EC will be district champs once more.

Guest ECBucFan

I believe EC will be district champs for 08. After watching this past season, i have seen alot of talent in the juniors to be and seniors to be. Carrington FS/QB  Raymond DE/RB Ortiz CB/RB Hallmark OLB/REC Adamson/FS Rabalsis/D-line, Mazzola O-line, Krammer O/D-line. Green CB/Rb, Edgerly RB/OLB. and much more(hands are tired) So once again i believe EC will be district champs once more.

I believe that too. Good talent is still there. The test will come Nov. 14th.

I believe that too. Good talent is still there. The test will come Nov. 14th.

I also believe it too.  We still have alot of good talent and the coaches will have the boys ready.  Can't wait until football season is here.  LET'S GO BUCS!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A-TOWN

East Chambers def Buna 34-33

Kountze def East Chambers 14-13

That made Buna be Co-Champs with East Chambers

If East Chambers wouldnt lost to Kountze then they would have been District Champs, but the lost to Kountze help Buna and they won there last two district games

Guest ECBucFan

bUNA and EC where Co-Champs

Technically, you are correct. The fact that EC went in as the #1 seed, and also beat Buna, probably gave the impression 2010 has. Don't matter though. '07 is gone and '08 awaits. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder