• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blade_65

NOT MANY HIGH SCHOOL AT ALL LOOK AT JAMAL CHARLES 

AND WE ARENT TAKLING HANDS TIMES BY COACHES

COACHES ARENT CLOSE ON TIMES FOR THEIR OWN KIDS

I don't think there are any 4.4's in Warren however there RB's will probably be there strengths this year. Brandon Young has some speed but played receiver last year.The backs will probably be Blackshear,Morris and Scritchfield.The QB will do a good job along with the receivers,the questions will be on the line where they lost some quality players.Not sure why everyone has them picked last.They beat Deweyville and Anahuac last year and lost to Kountze by 1 point on a last second 2 point conversion.I also don't know why the schedule has them playing in Kountze again this year, looks like that game should be in Warren.I don't see the playoff picks changing much.

1. EC

2. Buna

3. Hardin

4. Kountze

5. Warren

6. Anahuac

7. Deweyville

Guest ECBucFan

I also don't know why the schedule has them playing in Kountze again this year, looks like that game should be in Warren.

Every two year, the deck is reshuffled, so to speak. Its independent of the last two years. You could have just as easily had back to back home games against any of your opponents. It all works out the same, they will travel to you next year.

I figured it had something to do with the realignment just wasn't sure.I wasn't dogging Anahuac just curious as to what had changed for everyone to be picking them so high.I still don't see the playoff spots changing much.I quess the biggest question I have will be with Hardin,the have an excellent coach but Nolan and Marsh will be pretty tough to replace.EC is still going to be the team to beat and Buna while losing some good OLinemen are still gonna be solid.Deweyville is going to be the club to watch simply because the are pretty small numbers wise.They could be very good if they stay healthy.Last year injuries just destroyed them.

Yes, we will miss our last year Seniors and I thank you for the show you put on last year!  Buna will have sophs coming up that should hold their ground but, we have some Juniors coming up too. Both sophs and jrs are strong and should be a little faster on the lines.  I do say I hope all the teams come in to our games thinking it will be a easy win, over confidence always sinks a ship.

So now that #1 from EC is gone you still have a team?  From everything said last year it was just #1.  I always wonder how he did everything by himself. I am not taking anything away from #1, he has allot of talent and I hope he goes along way with it (Tremain is also is nice guy, got to talk to him a little bit at a basketball game) but no one does anything by themselves in football.

Well , I guess since EC seems to think they were District Champs by themselves, I guess Buna will drop the co-district theme too.  BUNA DISTRICT FOOTBALL CHAMPS '07-08.  Sounds good to me!  Hey, we play at our house this year, do we get to pick the refs?  Sorry could not refrain myself!

I believe this will be a year when anything can happen and all of us should see some games we will talk about for a long time.  There are some very good players in this district and the games should reflect it.

Good luck to all but being a Cougar I have to SAY!!

GO COUGS GO!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476