Best Defensive players

Vidor's VJ Bunner had 2 errors and Ned's Jordan Pitts had one last night.  Every player is going to make an error or two at some point.  I would still put them as two of the top gloves in the area along with BC's Matt Hicks and LCM's Jon Gunn.   This area is too talented to name just one or two. 

When I see defensive player in area baseball asked about one name hits my name automatically - Jon Gunn at LCM

Well, it looks like Jon (Chic-Chick) Gun left his bullets at home tonight against PNG.  Hate to point out anybody's errors, but you guys gave VJ Bunner some smack.  Mr. Gunn proved that he is just like everybody else, not perfect!

When I see defensive player in area baseball asked about one name hits my name automatically - Jon Gunn at LCM

Well, it looks like Jon (Chic-Chick) Gun left his bullets at home tonight against PNG.  Hate to point out anybody's errors, but you guys gave VJ Bunner some smack.  Mr. Gunn proved that he is just like everybody else, not perfect!

Gunn would be the first to agree with you about not being perfect.However,he did score their only run and had two of their four hits.Had he not made the error it would have gotten them out of the inning but they were already down by one and lcm couldn't even overcome that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder