Better Player for E.C.

Who was more valuable to E.C. over their stint in H.S.?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who was more valuable to E.C. over their stint in H.S.?

• Chris Joseph
    • Preston Guillory
    • Tramain Thomas
    • Dominic Harmon

Guest bleed orange

This poll needs to be deleted. Its not about who is better? Its about the team and I am sure that all the guys you mentioned were team players. You win and lose as a team.

This poll needs to be deleted. Its not about who is better? Its about the team and I am sure that all the guys you mentioned were team players. You win and lose as a team.

That's fine and dandy but if you think any great programs (E.C. H.J. Ktz.) Got anywhere without some standout players your sadly mistaken. Its a fact that some are better than others.

Guest bleed orange

That's fine and dandy but if you think any great programs (E.C. H.J. Ktz.) Got anywhere without some standout players your sadly mistaken. Its a fact that some are better than others.

You are correct. We all know that. But nothing positive can come out of this poll. Each player was valuable in their own way. Plus there was alot of good basketball player that came from East Chambers. I remember one in 1980 his name was Billy Ray Thomas. You can go back futher than 1980.

You are correct. We all know that. But nothing positive can come out of this poll. Each player was valuable in their own way. Plus there was alot of good basketball player that came from East Chambers. I remember one in 1980 his name was Billy Ray Thomas. You can go back futher than 1980.

Reason for all of these being from the last 5 years is that's as far back as I can remember. I'm sure Billy Ray and others were great but they had kids playing before I was even born.

Guest bleed orange

Reason for all of these being from the last 5 years is that's as far back as I can remember. I'm sure Billy Ray and others were great but they had kids playing before I was even born.

Billy Rays son is Tramain and Brett McDonalds son is Vance. Their kids did not play before you were born. Actually they are your age.

Billy Rays son is Tramain and Brett McDonalds son is Vance. Their kids did not play before you were born. Actually they are your age.

I knew whos kids they were and your right about them. Billy Ray had an older son you may not know unless your from Winnie who graduated long before I remember watching football and basketball games. I didnt think about the McDonalds. But this all started at great players from say the 80's and earlier when in all reality i wouldnt know whom you were talking about even from the 90's unless it was Ben West or somone like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I knew whos kids they were and your right about them. Billy Ray had an older son you may not know unless your from Winnie who graduated long before I remember watching football and basketball games. I didnt think about the McDonalds. But this all started at great players from say the 80's and earlier when in all reality i wouldnt know whom you were talking about even from the 90's unless it was Ben West or somone like that.

You're talking about Tramains older brother Billy...he graduated in '01 or '02, you should remember him....

If you are talking about impact on Buc basketball then you cannot leave out TJ White and the Hodges brothers. These guys had major inpacts through their 4 years at ECC.

The Hodges brother thing is good stuff considering Chris never played on the Varsity squad and Tim quit his Sr year!!!  Im sure they are even laughing at that post.  Good stuff

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12