Best Walkup song?

Guest bballdude

"Stars" by Hum is a good one.  If you've never heard of it it's on a Cadillac commercial.  "With You" by Linkin Park would be a way better choice then "What I've Done".  My last choice would probably be "Tears Don't Fall" by Bullet For My Valentine.

I just like the beginning of the song when you hear the piano and then when it cranks into the guitars and drums... It gives me the chills listening to it, and pumps me up...

i know it might not be from a high school team, but i was at a lamar game and they have some good songs. one of the DH has the best one yet and a few more. having a rap song is a little childish.

Keith Town- Bad Horsy

Theme Song to Top Gun

Tim Erickson- Cochise by Audioslave

And here are a few more good one:

BYOB -System of a Down

Sugar - System of a Down

Slither - Velvet Revolver

5 Minutes Alone - Pantera

Walk -Pantera

Whiskey In the Jar - Metallica

Fuel - Metallica

Doom Boom - Hot Action Cop

Bleed It Out -Linkin Park

Out of Exile - Audioslave

We Got A Better Bomb - Audioslave

Killing in the Name Of - Rage Againts the Machine

Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine

Know Your Enemy - Rage Againts the Machine

Pistol Grip Pump - Rage Against the Machine

Millionaire - Queens of The Stone Age

"Stars" by Hum is a good one.  If you've never heard of it it's on a Cadillac commercial.  "With You" by Linkin Park would be a way better choice then "What I've Done".  My last choice would probably be "Tears Don't Fall" by Bullet For My Valentine.

I just like the beginning of the song when you hear the piano and then when it cranks into the guitars and drums... It gives me the chills listening to it, and pumps me up...

Which song are you referring to?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder