Two Barbers Hill football players caught red handed

texans

Possible charges to be filled against two Barbers Hill football players.  Last week two players from Barbers Hill rutted up the grounds at the administration building and high school.  There was also damage to the high school from the truck hitting it.  They were caught on camera and they told the local police that they were trying to stoke the fires of the rivalry for this upcoming football season.  Actually the fire is burning red hot over here in Dayton.

Rumor has it that they were chasing Joe Carter the 4th leg of last years mile relay.  The video will be on u tube later today.  If you look closely you can see Joe kicking the door shut on the vehicle as they were chasing him.  It is amazing the ability that kid has with his feet.  Must be a karate expert.  The sad part is that on the video you can see Joe sprinting out in front of the truck and the Barbers Hill kids yelling we still cant catch him.

Joe is really something with his feet. I have seen the video and you can actually see him stop, turn around, kick the door shut, and resume running and it is simply amazing. Of course you must be able to freeze frame it between the 1278 and 1279 frame to see it. The kid is amazing!

Ha Ha good one fellers but at first thought my people from Huffman were back in town. Last time this happen damage to the Bh field first ones to get blamed was our kids. Ha Ha good ones guys.

Just so you readers know, yes the rivalry is on, but now these guys have felonies on their records.  The damage that was done was over $2000 and that my friends is a felony in the state of Tx.  Im sure they'll just get felony deferred or straight probation but still its a felony.  Can't wait til the game!

a rivalry is a game with two teams that never dominate each other... thats not the case when dayton plays any team. sorry barbers hill.

How true...

For the next few years Dayton should handle Barbers Hill (in football)

This year the Eagles could be a Halloween sacrifice for the Broncos  ;)

The 7th and 8th graders at Barbers Hill are very good.

It will take a while until those kids impact the varsity football level.

Who cares about Jr. High.  By the time that those kids from Baber's Hill get to high school 3 or 4 of them will have skate board accidents, 2 or 3 will have sex change operations, and the rest of them will find out that they are not in jr. high anymore and will be tired of taking a butt whipping down 146.

post of the year!

im sry......after next year dont yall lose half the o line, a Rb, and 2 recievers  "one of them ur best Athlete" and over halfthe defense?  what yall got after that besides the qb? idk, next year can see a pounding. but after that...... next year over half our varsity is juniors..... the year 2010 is gonna be the year bh beats dayton, if i can remind all the dayton fans, there was "No Way" for yall to lose to lumberton this year either  ;D ;D ;D

Why are some of you so concerned about the Junior High at Barbers Hill?  Do 7th and 8th graders put fear into SETX?

Purple4Ever you are the Hill's biggest supporter of the Junior High.  You must be either a Dayton Middle school coach who can't stop them, or a parent who is tired of watching those little ponies get broken in.

Why are some of you so concerned about the Junior High at Barbers Hill?  Do 7th and 8th graders put fear into SETX?

Purple4Ever you are the Hill's biggest supporter of the Junior High.  You must be either a Dayton Middle school coach who can't stop them, or a parent who is tired of watching those little ponies get broken in.

what's wrong with Puple4Ever complimenting what a talented group your Junior High has??

nice first post. ::) ::)

what's wrong with Puple4Ever complimenting what a talented group your Junior High has??

nice first post. ::) ::)

I do not have in this one but thought the same thing last night but notice their first post.  ???

I video all of the Dayton home junior high games and make a yearbook DVD for the kids.

I have watched the Ponies dismantle the little eagles for many years.

This year however the competition was a little bit more even.

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy the butt kicking that the Broncos are sure to give BH  next year in Football as BH will dismantle the Broncos in UIL competition combined ;D After the great season that you will have next year it will be down Hill (No Pun intended) after that ;D You will be wishing you were back in the Triangle :-* Good news is that you can still kick Crosby around forever ;D ;D ;D

Enjoy the butt kicking that the Broncos are sure to give BH  next year in Football as BH will dismantle the Broncos in UIL competition combined ;D After the great season that you will have next year it will be down Hill (No Pun intended) after that ;D You will be wishing you were back in the Triangle :-* Good news is that you can still kick Crosby around forever ;D ;D ;D

There were a lot of sophomores on the 07 team that played 10-15 games, so I wouldn't count on us going too far "down hill". Of course losing 2 of the top recruits in the state will hurt, but there will be a very good core group returning for 09. Dayton has a good overall program and will find a way to compete no matter where they go, and they've shown that. As far as overall UIL... you may be right and there are a lot of factors that play into that especially with the "club" sports.

There were a lot of sophomores on the 07 team that played 10-15 games, so I wouldn't count on us going too far "down hill". Of course losing 2 of the top recruits in the state will hurt, but there will be a very good core group returning for 09. Dayton has a good overall program and will find a way to compete no matter where they go, and they've shown that. As far as overall UIL... you may be right and there are a lot of factors that play into that especially with the "club" sports.

No disrespect I though thought I would get on and stir the pot a little ;D BH knows about Dayton the have a very good program over there and alway are competitive in Football. Beleive me when I say I enjoyed Daytons ROMP through the Southeast Texas district the last two years ;D ;D ;D ;D I think Dayton and BH will make a good rival atlthough BH is small in nubmers now they are growing at a crazy rate,so you can plan on BH being more and more competitive each year they are in 4A.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86