Warm up game Hardin over leggett 75-38

Guest baseball25

Good luck to Hornets in the playoffs.Not sure they will get a lot out of this one though.They would probably got a lot more out of a match up with Coldsprings or possibly Brookeland.They may not have been able to schedule someone like that but it would have kept them sharp for the playoffs.

Guest baseball25

Well they got something out of it. WHen you play a game your getting something out of it. Leggett wasn't good but they had a descent guard and a post that hustles pretty well and is not bad around the basket. I mean Hardin has woden tues so the guard and the post help them some becasue thats what there going to see tues. Everything works around the guard for Woden. Woden is down this year so hardin needed to see a offense that likes to penetrate to the basket and dish off. Hardin will be very prepared for woden tues night believe me.

I wouldn't call it a complete waste, beating the heck out of someone can boost your moral and that does help sometimes. Good luck Hornets, keep it rolling. But, I am ready for baseball season to get going full steam. If you only go one game farther than anyone else in the district will be an accomplishment as far as I'm concerned. Just like football season!!!!!

its always good to play a game. Thats what Hardin did sat they got to run the floor a little and it kept them busy. hardin didn't press one time they played basic basketball and prob could have won by 70, but legget had two Ok players. I  mean Hardin is preparing for Woden which is a slow tempo team that passes the ball alot on offense to make the defense rotate alot and thats what leggett showed hardin on sat. I say Hardin 60 and woden 48...tom night, When you got a guy like Marsh he can bring you a long ways....

I wouldn't call it a complete waste, beating the heck out of someone can boost your moral and that does help sometimes. Good luck Hornets, keep it rolling. But, I am ready for baseball season to get going full steam. If you only go one game farther than anyone else in the district will be an accomplishment as far as I'm concerned. Just like football season!!!!!

Third place at anything is an accomplishment for Hardin. Just like football.

.....lol thats funny.... ;)

.....lol thats funny.... ;)

Lol yeah real funny..especially since they went farther in the playoffs than anyone in the district!!  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder