Dobie at Barbers Hill 5:00

*HF at LC-M 5:00

Warren at Burkeville 4:00

Nederland at West Brook 1 PM

Saturday Feb. 16th

Buna vs. OF/Splendora 10:00

Bridge City at Lumberton 1:00

Ozen at Ft. Bend Marshall 12:00

West Brook 10 Nederland 4. Sampere pitched 3 innings, Bellow 3, Dean 3, McFarland 1, Richard 1.

Sampere 3 inns/ 4 runs,Bellow 2 2/3 /4 runs,Dean 3 1/3 /0 runs,Mcfarland 1 / 0 runs,Richard 1 /2 runs.

10 hits for Ned,Vidrine had 3 of them.

West Brook played well against Nederland.  West Brook scored 10 runs.  Todd Wallace hit a solo home run off Sampere in the first. West Brooks lineup has improved throughout the duration of the scrimmages.

Jordan Soper started for West Brook and threw the first inning and got out of a bases loaded jam after giving up two runs.  Bender then pitched two solid innings followed by Svoboda for another scoreless two.  The rest of the pitching staff looked solid, and should be solid throughout the season.

Guest larry mcgee

It was a good one. both teams through a lot of pitchers and both hit and fielded the ball well. The Bobcats will be ok in district...Good luck to the Cougars as well

I realize it is early and just scrimmages and the goal is to get your team ready for real games.  But, I was surprised by the WB/Nederland and the HF/LCM scores. I expected Nederland and LCM to be stronger. Perhaps I'm not giving enough credit to the WB and HF squads. Going to be another interesting year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin