21-3A

Silsbee

Hardin Jefferson

O-Field/Jasper

22-3A

Cleveland'

Coldspring

Kingwood Park

Do you think that any district 22 teams could beat any district 21 one team comes playoff. I don't think any district 22 teams could beat HJ or Silsbee. But as for O-Field and Jasper, Coldspring and Cleveland has the upperhand to me. Tell me your outcome.

I GUESS 22-3A WAS JUST THIS WEAK.. IVE SEEN KINGWOOD PARK AND THEY ARE ABOUT AS GOOD AS BRIDGE CITY... NOW IVE SAW CLEVELAND PLAY ONE TIME WHEN KOUNTZE TRAVELED TO CLEVELAND AND THEY ARE A YOUNG TEAM WITH SOME GOOD SIZE AND LONG PLAYERS. THEY REMIND ME JUST LIKE SILSBEE GUARDS QUICK AND POST PLAYERS TALL AND LONG. COLDSPRING LAST YEAR WAS VERY GOOD AND I WOULD IMAGINE THEY ARE STILL THE SAME. BUT I'M GOING WITH 21-3A... I THINK SILSBEE AND HJ ARE TOO MUCH.

21-3A

Silsbee

Hardin Jefferson

O-Field/Jasper

22-3A

Cleveland'

Coldspring

Kingwood Park

Do you think that any district 22 teams could beat any district 21 one team comes playoff. I don't think any district 22 teams could beat HJ or Silsbee. But as for O-Field and Jasper, Coldspring and Cleveland has the upperhand to me. Tell me your outcome.

Jasper would beat Cleveland and Coldspring, especially the way their playing now. OF would probably as well.

That because I want to hear other people's opinion. ::)

Since when does anyone your side of the tracks care about life over here in Canaan?  ;D

Kinwood Park gets blow out.

Cleveland will be within ten but could pull off a upset.

Coldspring is pretty good and has the big man in them middle.

You guys district is very tough none the less but never know.

That because I want to hear other people's opinion. ::)

Since when does anyone your side of the tracks care about life over here in Canaan?  ;D

Kinwood Park gets blow out.

Cleveland will be within ten but could pull off a upset.

Coldspring is pretty good and has the big man in them middle.

You guys district is very tough none the less but never know.

I try to get info. on how the teams over there are doing buy people in Canaan just doesn't mention that district that much on here.

Splendora should be in the playoffs. Splendora was out Coached this year. The ref's have been really bad this year. Last night at the Splendora and KWP the ref's tried really hard to make KWP win. Fouls on players Splendora doesn't have #23.  Cleveland has a young team. Coldspring has the best chance of winning in the playoffs. KWP has no chance.

Guest tigersvoice

Splendora should be in the playoffs. Splendora was out Coached this year. The ref's have been really bad this year. Last night at the Splendora and KWP the ref's tried really hard to make KWP win. Fouls on players Splendora doesn't have #23.  Cleveland has a young team. Coldspring has the best chance of winning in the playoffs. KWP has no chance.

Firstly, I have no dog in this fight, BUT - this is the most pathetic post that I have read in some time.  Who all is at blame for Splendora not being in the playoffs?  Number 1, the coaches.  They were "Out coached this year."  Number 2, the referees.  "The ref's have been really bad this year."  So Splendora doesn't have a #23.  How do you know the foul was called on #23?  Did you see the referee signal the scoring table that the foul was on #23 or did you read the scoreboard where it said the foul was on #23?  Scoreboard operaters make mistakes; they sometimes put up the wrong number on fouls.  The referee saw a foul; it was by someone on Splendora's team; assign it to anyone you want to.  Come on, Basketball01, Splendora is not in the playoffs because they did not win (or with your glass half empty sympathy - they lost too many games) enough games.

Firstly, I have no dog in this fight, BUT - this is the most pathetic post that I have read in some time.  Who all is at blame for Splendora not being in the playoffs?  Number 1, the coaches.  They were "Out coached this year."  Number 2, the referees.  "The ref's have been really bad this year."  So Splendora doesn't have a #23.  How do you know the foul was called on #23?  Did you see the referee signal the scoring table that the foul was on #23 or did you read the scoreboard where it said the foul was on #23?  Scoreboard operaters make mistakes; they sometimes put up the wrong number on fouls.  The referee saw a foul; it was by someone on Splendora's team; assign it to anyone you want to.  Come on, Basketball01, Splendora is not in the playoffs because they did not win (or with your glass half empty sympathy - they lost too many games) enough games.

The Coach is very  important in the game of basketball. Yes the ref's have been bad. Yes they had to stop the game no #23.  I am not the first person to say this about the ref's back when Cleveland played Tarkington somebody else talk about the ref's it is on page 6 Cleveland vs Tarkington.  Yes it was the players also .

Guest luke tha drifter

Ok smart guys, since you know it all, you should know that Cleveland WON THE DISTRICT, therefore they get a bye, so they won't see 21AAA until later one in the playoffs. As for splendora, they lost 2 district games in OT by 1 point, and played cleveland, coldspring, and KP very close everytime

Luke Has Spoken

Splendora BB resembled a pile of throw up before Vela got there.. Just be glad He's still around.. No one in Splendora needs to belly ache about coaching..

Yes in the past coach Vela has been great. Coach Vela's heart wasn't in it you can tell he would rather have been somewhere else.

Please tell me what "that look" is bc never seen that one............

Listen here Mr. Basketball01,

Obviously you are a disgruntled dad or mom or whatever. To say that Jason Vela was outcoached is absolutely the most ludicrous statement that has been posted to this website since NEVER........What is this supposed "subjective" look that he supposedly had that kept the wildcats out of the playoffs?? You are pathetic and I can see you now, leaning over the rail at every athletic event with your pack of Marlboro's rolled up in your sleeve thinking you are the greatest gift to basketball since John Wooden. Jason Vela has done a wonderful job at Splendora with what he has had, and that aint much. His kids play harder and work as hard as ANY team in the state of Texas. In his young career, he has taken an average at best team to the playoffs for 3 consecutive years. Before, the school had been twice in its history. How dare you question this man's devotion to HIS PROFESSION. I know Jason both personally and professionally. Some of you people live in an absolute "VACUUM" and cant see past your noses.

Good luck with the "Daddyball game" on Saturday!

Typical Doc comment. You are still "stirring that pot" aren't you? Somehow I get this image of you sitting back there in that closet of an office with your feet up, dressed in the "finest apparel", grin on your face, trying to navigate through the world wide web . Am I not right with that image?? Tell me I'm wrong and I'll call ya a liar. Don't your boss have somethin' for you to do?? Hope ya have a great day!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder