The best backcourt in SETX??

BREON JOHNSON......... he isnt even on the level of Robinson and Howard from Silsbee....

man are you serious.........?? lets not forget howard came from ozen and the reason he left is because he knew there was no way he was going to start over breon johnson..........you gotta be kidding me he started as a sophomore on a team that were state finalist and the best team in setx............

YES OZENFINEST IS RIGHT. BREON JOHNSON IS THE REAL DEAL. I THINK THE THING THAT MAKES HIM BETTER THAN HOWARD IS HIS ABILITY TO KNOW THE GAME, IVE SEEN HOWARD PLAY AND HE RELYS ON JUST PLAYING THE GAME, HE CAN'T SHOOT AS GOOD AS JOHNSON EITHER AND FROM THE FREETHROW LINE LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT HOWARD, BUT BOTH PLAYERS ARE VERY GOOD AND WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED TO SEE BOTH OF THEM PLAYING AT THE NEXT LEVEL.

YES OZENFINEST IS RIGHT. BREON JOHNSON IS THE REAL DEAL. I THINK THE THING THAT MAKES HIM BETTER THAN HOWARD IS HIS ABILITY TO KNOW THE GAME, IVE SEEN HOWARD PLAY AND HE RELYS ON JUST PLAYING THE GAME, HE CAN'T SHOOT AS GOOD AS JOHNSON EITHER AND FROM THE FREETHROW LINE LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT HOWARD, BUT BOTH PLAYERS ARE VERY GOOD AND WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED TO SEE BOTH OF THEM PLAYING AT THE NEXT LEVEL.

he i think they'll both play at the next level but breon is going to playing football at the next level most likely

As most of you know, I am a Silsbee Tiger fan, but I am also the sites GOW broadcaster, so I have seen my share of backcourts this season. Even though I love the Howard-Robinson backcourt for the Tigers, I will have to give the edge to Johnson-Franks of Ozen, but just slightly. I like the size difference that the Ozen pair has over the Silsbee combo, '6"0 and '6"2 versus '5"9 and '5"6, and Franks has the wider range in shooting. As for heart and determination, Robinson is head and shoulders above them all. You can't go wrong with any of the pair.

As most of you know, I am a Silsbee Tiger fan, but I am also the sites GOW broadcaster, so I have seen my share of backcourts this season. Even though I love the Howard-Robinson backcourt for the Tigers, I will have to give the edge to Johnson-Franks of Ozen, but just slightly. I like the size difference that the Ozen pair has over the Silsbee combo, '6"0 and '6"2 versus '5"9 and '5"6, and Franks has the wider range in shooting. As for heart and determination, Robinson is head and shoulders above them all. You can't go wrong with any of the pair.

lets not forget AGGIESAREWE they are 3a come on now the teams in that district is almost as worst as ours.lol

lets not forget AGGIESAREWE they are 3a come on now the teams in that district is almost as worst as ours.lol

Silsbee played Ozen this year and it was one of Ozen's closer games, just an 8 point victory for the Panthers. It was Ozen's inside game that was the difference. Silsbee's backcourt actually outplayed Ozen's THAT night. I don't believe the classification means anything in regards to this.

Guest DickVitale

And I repeat myself once again...Why are you arguing that point, ozensfinest? This is the easiest question on the board to answer....Just think about it for a sec...The two guards I have in mind are starting on the area's best team...Have played big minutes in a state championship game as a freshman and sophomore respectively..AND will do it again REAL SOON.... ;)...Fill in the blanks!! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder