JASPER'S BAILEY OUT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON HIGH ANKLE SPRAIN

JASPER'S D. BAILEY WAS INJURED DURING THE SECOND QUARTER AGAINST KIRBYVILLE GAME FRIDAY NIGHT, WITH PRESSURE ON THE COACHING STAFF, SPIKES HAS TO CARRY THIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS UNTIL BAILEY GETS BETTER, I WILL BE EAGER AND WAITING IN THE STANDS TO SEE HOW THIS TEAM LOOKS WITHOUT BAILEY. SPIKES CARRIED THE TEAM AGAINST KIRBYVILLE, NOW LETS SEE HOW THE TEAM LOOKS TUESDAY AGAINST ORANGEFIELD. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.  GET BETTER SOON BAILEY. 

Jasper will not beat Orangefield or anybody without D.B.  They are a below average team without him.  They are a very good team with him.  That is how good a player he is.  High ankle sprains take a long time to get over.  If that is truly what it is, he will be out 2-3 weeks.  That means Jasper will not be playing basketball anymore when he returns.

If OF beats jasper they will have to play Jasper again if im right. And I dont think they'll beat jasper 2 times in a row. And OF is not that good they are just a slower jasper.And Spikes is a better jump shoother thanD.B. so if they let him get open shots OF will go home without a win.

Guest bballdude

I dont think he is out for rest of the season. But i believe we will see other good players on the jasper team Spikes will step up and i think people will be surprised how good he can play.

Go Dawgs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder