OK what away games do you hate to go to,and why?

Guest bulldogbark

Guest bulldogbark

Mine would be BC cause of all the skeeters down there, I think the food stand should sell OFF they would make a killing

PNG if you are losing to them cause the fight song will drive you crazy.

Lets be good about not talking about the town or people :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoStangs

Here are a few I don't like:

Battlin' bear stadium -- the parking is bad, and the visitor-side stands are terrible.

PNG and NED probably have the worst parking in the area, but their stadiums are average.

WOS is a home game for me, but I'll throw this out there... I love the stadium, but our PA announcer is terrible and, at times, very obnoxious and embarrassing.

Guest bulldogbark

I hate stadiums were the PA just loud enough that you hear mumbling and thats it...I now bring a radio to most of the games and get the local broadcast.

I know our visitor side seating is small, but I wont get any bigger in my lifetime :D

Our stadium is the worst in the state of Texas bar none. When you go the vistor side restroom hope you do not catch the bird flu among other things. NOT GOOD

Yea cannot wait until Forest Brook band rolls in here with about two fifty or three hundred and the vistor side holds five hundred. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Guest bulldogbark

when Jasper had to play Huntington they told us to bring lawn chairs cause their stadium only hold like 500....it was more like a picnick than anything else :?

when Jasper had to play Huntington they told us to bring lawn chairs cause their stadium only hold like 500....it was more like a picnick than anything else :?

Did yall almost loose? :shock:

nope' date=' I think it was kind of a slaughter[/quote']

Just kidding Bark. Ha Ha We played them in softball and to say the least a very intresting town. :oops:

HJ has a very small visitor side, Buna is small, Ozen (cardinal stadium) have to pull fiberglass splinters out, Vidor has poor parking, and Kountze must have candles on their lighting poles.

Always enjoy going to Jasper. Usually it is week 10 and has something on the line. They do have power outages though. :P

Guest bulldogbark

those arent power outages those are just times of darkness to make you feel like your young again and at an outdoor concert :lol:

:off Hey ETBU when is your board coming back up' date=' went to visit today and it was a no go :cry:[/quote']

Week of two days maybe or mid august. As I told Kerry nice to get a brake and enjoy the ride on this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder