*Silsbee vs. OF/66-33 SILSBEE WINS/COMMENTS*

Guest tigersvoice

Well that will just about do it........

HJ vs. SIlsbee next Friday for the district crown!!!!

Hopefully Burrell will be back for the Hawks!!!!

DARN YOU Lazeek!  You know Silsbee has a "Swoon" in there somewhere in the second half and a 14 point lead is not enough.  I've had it with your reverse psychology.  :o ;D

Guest tigersvoice

66-33 Silsbee wins!!

Glad our "Swoon" did not affect us too much this game.  Really, I was having bad vibes about this one.  Not to put Bridge City down, but it looks like a playoff game at the Montagne with those pesky Hawks!

Guest tigersvoice

IT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!

Silsbee is clicking on all cylinders right now and this will be 30-35 point game before the night is over.

Lazeek, you are getting on my nerves.  This was TOO GOOD!  Go cause something to be sold and I hope you get a case of the yips.  (Just kidding about the yips.) ::)

Congratulations to Silsbee, they played like they wanted it.  They got every loose ball, lots of second shots.  Best effort I saw from our group is our coach on the sideline.  I hope our boys were looking ahead to Jasper, not sure why but I can't think of another excuse for what I saw as lack of effort on the Bobcats side tonight.  Don't want to take anything away from the tigers, great effort on their part, hope the bobcats show up in Jasper on Tuesday. OF fans and drumline stepped up tonight! Thanks for the effort guys :)

There only one good quote about this game. "The best defense is a great offense" and that what Silsbee did. They hustled alot and got fast break points all night. It was a rocky 1st quarter but Silsbee turned that around in the second quarter and only let O-Field have two point in the second quarter. I couldn't really believe my own eyes either but it true. For a team that I hear all the time that has a great passing team and can shoot. O-Field didn't show me nothing tonight. Tonight I think they had to much on them with Senior/Parent night. And they were too excited and all. Silsbee really did click on all cylinder between 2nd thru 4th quarter. Howard was the leading scorer with 16 point, Stallworth 13, and Robinson with 12. All around team ball tonight. O-Field good luck to yall agaisnt Jasper. But to tell the truth I'm really rooting for Jasper though.

Great win for Silsbee!!!!

Now they can set their eyes on the prize!!!!!  Tigers and Hawks Friday night for the title!!!!  Silsbee is clicking right now and would have to be the favorite on Friday night!!!!

Good luck to both teams and hopefully it will not be the last time these two meet this year!!!

Guest tigersvoice

Great win for Silsbee!!!!

Now they can set their eyes on the prize!!!!!  Tigers and Hawks Friday night for the title!!!!  Silsbee is clicking right now and would have to be the favorite on Friday night!!!!

Good luck to both teams and hopefully it will not be the last time these two meet this year!!!

There you go with the reverse psychology again.  I'm not sure how you use that is sales - but you are a master at it. :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder