France vs Italy - World Cup Final

Guest Techsan

Red card for Zidane, get the bum off the pitch. The media has been playing him up all week but what a jerk, good riddance.

Guest Techsan

Yes its the best final I've seen in some time, but what Zidane did was inexcusable and classless, puts a tarnish on an otherwise clean hard fought game.

Guest Techsan

Son Ive been around much longer than you have and seen a lot more soccer than you. I guess you actually got to see Pele play for New York in person or you got to see the 1994 World Cup final. Now regardless of what was said between the two there was no excuse for it. Zidane was a great player but he shouldnt have put his side in a bad spot on the biggest stage in the world.

Guest Techsan

In 1994 it cost us 165 dollars a piece and we sat at mid-field best seats possibe I imagine they are much more expensive now.

Guest Techsan

I wish more Americans were passionate about this game it is the only game in the world that unites people from all across the globe. I had wanted to go to Germany this year to see at least one game, but unfortunately my job currently prohibits me from doing anything outside the state of TX. If any of you guys ever get a chance to experience the World Cup do it I promise it will be an experience that you will cherish for a lifetime. Congratulations to Italy on a fantastic Cup win.

First of all I aint your son. Second of all I was talking about your comment about the media hyping up Zidane, that was just ubsurd, if you watched his last three games he deserved the attention, he was playing amazingly. Third, I aggree completely that what Zizu did was wrong and he deserved a red card.

So was the rest of Real, they dont play well as a team for all the talent they have. And it is time for Zizu to retire, he has nothing left to prove to the world, except maybe you, but you are entitled to your oppinion and I will respect that and we can have a great debate

Guest Techsan

Im not saying that the guy isnt a great player I have followed Real for quite some time and have even had the great experience of going to a game at Santiago Bernabeu (their home stadium) The point that I am trying to make is the media was playing him up all week as this great classy guy who was going to go out on top and in style, and in one fell swoop he negated everything they had said about him.

yeah ill admit what he did was wrong, but it was so funny lol, zidane will always be one of the best midfielders to play the game.

france pretty much beat italy up and down the field through the first and second half, but in overtime once they took henry and ribery off, and then zidane getting ejected, there was no way france had a chance, but oh well cant wait for South Africa 2010!! hopefully we'll see a better US team lol

maybe we can get into the next summer olympics but who knows

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed