Bobby Knight Resigns !!!!!!

Guest DickVitale

I really LOVE the guy..He is a straight shooter and most people can't handle guys that are that way...He is one heck of a coach as well...He is really a nice guy away from the TV cameras and other media...Has lots of wisdom...Hot tempered on the court sometimes, but that is his passion coming out...I have not heard much more about him resigning, but if its true college basketball will be missing a GIANT!

It was already set up for Pat to replace him, definitely goes out the Knight way, no parade just finish the game.  80%  graduation rate, program never in trouble and good kids with the exception of Isiah.  These days it is hard to get 50% grad rate and the stories of kids being thugs off the court are the headlines.  I would love to see him be a commentator, would never happen because of his contmpt for the media but it would be funny.  Maybe satellite would be good for him.

It was already set up for Pat to replace him, definitely goes out the Knight way, no parade just finish the game.  80%  graduation rate, program never in trouble and good kids with the exception of Isiah.  These days it is hard to get 50% grad rate and the stories of kids being thugs off the court are the headlines.  I would love to see him be a commentator, would never happen because of his contmpt for the media but it would be funny.  Maybe satellite would be good for him.

What was wrong with Isiah?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin