District 23-AA 2008-09(the old 24-AA)

shermdog

Some of us have to look to next year.  Congrats to those who have made or will make the playoffs.

Lets do a little speculation, how do you see next season shaping up?  EC loses Tramain and MacDonald, Hardin loses Marsh.  Deweyville, Anahuac, Buna and Warren are losing seniors.  Kountze was young.  So what do you think?

Kountze- They were young, but they will be back rolling again

East Chambers- They have Donte Raymond coming back, they still goin to be good

Hardin- They need to find somebody thats goin to replace Marsh

Warren- ????

Anahuac- Young, but has a great coach thats bringing there basketball program back so watch out for them next season they could be the darkhorse of the District

Deweyville- They losing Jackson

Buna- Were having trouble, but Buna's 9th grade team is good and could bring the Basketball program back in a few years

Guest DickVitale

Kountze- They were young, but they will be back rolling again

Hardin- They need to find somebody thats goin to replace Marsh

Warren- ????

Anahuac- Young, but has a great coach thats bringing there basketball program back so watch out for them next season they could be the darkhorse of the DistrictDeweyville- They losing Jackson

Buna- Were having trouble, but Buna's 9th grade team is good and could bring the Basketball program back in a few years

I know Ben West well, and he is a great guy, but, what constitutes him being such a GREAT coach? He understands the Kountze system and runs it at Anahuac, but I was just curious as to what in your opinion makes him great right now?...That term should not be used so loosely in my opinion.  Just a question, and like I said, West is one of my favorite guys, but that great thing just kinda caught my eye, thats all.

Kountze Brings back the Whole Starting Lineup that started most of the season but it changed a couple of times. Roman Walker and Devin Bray round out the Juniors and Domingo Smith, Milton Williams,J.J Turner and Jack McKnight round out the Seniors and + Sophmore Zay McDaniel.. I think Kountze may lose 2 or 3 games next year if they play the same Schedule but they could play a couple more 4A teams to get some Compettion...

HAHAHAHA.. are you serious??

You dont think Donte Raymond is good

IMO I don't think he poses a threat for any team. He has no "outside" shot.  The leader for that team(EC) the next two years will be #1 Jacoby Carrington. I've seen him play a few times and was quite impressed to say the least. But saying that EC has Donte Raymond coming back is like saying that Houston Rockets having 'Dikembe Mutombo' coming back....

HAHAHAHA.. are you serious??

You dont think Donte Raymond is good

IMO I don't think he poses a threat for any team. He has no "outside" shot.  The leader for that team(EC) the next two years will be #1 Jacoby Carrington. I've seen him play a few times and was quite impressed to say the least. But saying that EC has Donte Raymond coming back is like saying that Houston Rockets having 'Dikembe Mutombo' coming back....

I thought Carrington was a Senior this year, i guess the feud with ECC/Kountze continues on then

East Chambers won't compete with Kountze next year After Carrington and Raymond they have a Soon to be Sophmore Davis{T.T Cousin and NO one else} unless Carrington turns into another Version of Tramain Thomas they will get Murdered by Kountze..+ the Difference will be NO BALL HANDLERS FOR E.C.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder