22 2A Top 3? Who Goes To The Playoffs?

Guest EagleFan01

in order

1. Kirbyville

2. Newton

3. Hempill

What is it with the Kville fans just because they dropped down to 2A doesnt mean they will win district Newton is going to treat Kville just like WOS has treated them since 04. Nothing will change Newton will still dominate the district and dominate Kville like they have for years. Coming down to 2A doesn't mean the wildcats will have an easy road to a state title there is alot of tough teams in 2A it will not be easy. So don't get all glorified and say oh were going to beat Newton and win district this year and win us a state title and all that. It is not as easy as you think it is.Ā  But anyway Newton will finish first and continue there streak of not losing a district game since 03 and Kirbyville will finish second and I think San Augustine will take third in the district.

I believe 2A won't be as strong this year as in the last realignment. Tatum, Farmsville, Mart, and Brookshire Royal are all gone. There are still going to be some tough teams, but this is kville's chance to "finally" win a championship. State that is, not district. Newton will be the number one seed out of 22. I dont think its that far out there to say you could see both state champions out of this district. That would be something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

in order

1. Kirbyville

2. Newton

3. Hempill

What is it with the Kville fans just because they dropped down to 2A doesnt mean they will win district Newton is going to treat Kville just like WOS has treated them since 04. Nothing will change Newton will still dominate the district and dominate Kville like they have for years. Coming down to 2A doesn't mean the wildcats will have an easy road to a state title there is alot of tough teams in 2A it will not be easy. So don't get all glorified and say oh were going to beat Newton and win district this year and win us a state title and all that. It is not as easy as you think it is.Ā  But anyway Newton will finish first and continue there streak of not losing a district game since 03 and Kirbyville will finish second and I think San Augustine will take third in the district.

Your right about K-ville with the big head coming into 2-A but wrong about sayin they wont beat newton

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

KVILLE WILL WIN DIST AND THE THERE FIRST STATE TITLE!!!! ;D

NEWTON WILL TAKE SECOND AND WILL PROB PLAY IN THE BIG GAME ALSO!!!! :P

WOODVILLE WILL TAKE 3RD WITH A FIGHT THEY WILL GO 2 DEEP !!!! :o

WILDCATS ARE READY SO 22 2A BETTER BE READY ALSO

BARBAY WATCH OUT THEM CATS ARE COMING FOR YOU!!!Ā  LOL ;D

Guest A-TOWN

Just for you Kvillecheer

1st- Kirbyville

2nd- Newton

3rd- Woodville

THE RETURN OF 22-3A

Haha trying to pick up females on internet?

1. Newton

2. Kirbyville

3. Woodville...I think...but might be wrong on #3

No, kvillecheer is a true fan for the Wildcats

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

newton still wins this district kirbyville 2nd

still last time i checked kirbyville is the defending champions

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online