The New USMNT Home Jersey

Bon_Mot

Do you like the new look for the USMNT?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new look for the USMNT?

• Yes. It's different and stylish.
    • No. If I wanted to wear an Abercrombie and Finch shirt, I would buy one.
    • What's the USMNT?

Here's the new look for the USMNT:

This is the hidden content, please

I'm not a big fan of this look at all.  Notice the alternating white and light-blue separated by a PINK stripe.  To me it looks like something from A&F or American Eagle Outfitters.  If our game shorts are cargo pants, I'm gonna trip!

P.S.  I just noticed that I misspelled Abercrombie and FiTch above.  I'm sorry if I offended any of you coral-choker-necklace, flip-flop, trucker-hat wearing O. C. wanna be's.

i agree i was going to try to write something funny about Bon's coments regarding the "no" choice but...nothing, I came up with nothing...

I see on the inside of the jersey Nike is still using the whole "DONT TREAD ON ME" saying...one more reason why me and my boys wear the 3 Stripes!!!

I just wish US Soccer would pick an identity and stick with it.  Tell Nike that they could tweak it a little every now and then, but keep the overall idea the same.  Just look at the following countries and their tradition with their kits:

Argentina with the light blue and white

The Samba Boys

England in their All-whites with the Three Lions badge

Clockwork Orange

The Azzuri

The idea isnt bad at all. For a t shirt. But in regards to it considering it is a soccer jersey its a poor attempt at "keeping with the times". Its not terrible, but i dont care for it and believe they could have done much better with the design if they wanted something new.

I actually liked the jerseys they had before these new ones. The white one with the blue stripe going down... But oh well...

i completely agree..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder