Mid season message board awards!!

Guest DickVitale

Guest DickVitale

And there it is!!! Ladies and gents bullets has figured out the mystery behind the unique character known as Dickie VVVVVVV!! In the words of Dennis Green, "They (dickie v) were who we THOUGHT they (dickie v) were!!" Hey, I am glad SOMEBODY on here understands me...I don't think I am such a bad guy once you get to know me!! ;D ;D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there it is!!! Ladies and gents bullets has figured out the mystery behind the unique character known as Dickie VVVVVVV!! In the words of Dennis Green, "They (dickie v) were who we THOUGHT they (dickie v) were!!" Hey, I am glad SOMEBODY on here understands me...I don't think I am such a bad guy once you get to know me!! ;D ;D

not a bad man at alll. little bit biased somtimes but i admire your tenacity.

Guest DickVitale

If I tell YOU, then people will be constantly contacting me for coaching advice, and tips, and strategy, and hounding me for autographs, THEN it will be on huge mess!!  ;D...Nah, check your PM Icky.

Guest whatdoIknow

Even though he blessed us this year by not fulfilling his promise about his infamous top10 list...I nominate for most obnoxious...."Ineedbail".  This guy makes "dickvitale" look like rocket scientist/most likely to succeed.

If I tell YOU, then people will be constantly contacting me for coaching advice, and tips, and strategy, and hounding me for autographs, THEN it will be on huge mess!!  ;D...Nah, check your PM Icky.

I wonder if Dickie, Jr will pay me a lot of money if I keep my "mouth shut" as to your identity? Nah, I wouldn't bust you out like that Dickie. But you better respect your elders (me) on this forum. 8)

Guest DickVitale

Some people on here know who I am...However, some knew Peter Parker's (Spiderman) true identity too!! That's the price I pay for GURU status, I guess...(sigh) :D...With great power, comes great responsibility!!

Guest DickVitale

Even though he blessed us this year by not fulfilling his promise about his infamous top10 list...I nominate for most obnoxious...."Ineedbail".  This guy makes "dickvitale" look like rocket scientist/most likely to succeed.

As for you, dude....rocket scientist is NOT out my reach, buddy!! It takes brains to be a true basketball GURU!! ;)

Guest whatdoIknow

Hey Dickey I am just trying to give "I need bail" a hard time.  It sounds like you may need to get off those Red Bulls and relax.  Sorry if I offened you ???

Guest whatdoIknow

I need bail...I think is the same dude that use to write those top ten list on Texas hoops.  I wanta say he was a former LCM player from their 90 glory days!  Or at least that is what he would say!

Guest DickVitale

Buc are you in BCIS class goofing off again!! :D...Get to work, dude!! Nah, I really was not tallying votes here, just wanted feedback on what people thought on here...Now, back to work! ;D

[/    quote]                                                            I dont think YATES will call you mr.dick :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here are the categories:

Most beloved poster

Most hated poster

Most intellectual poster

Most obnoxious poster

Funniest poster

Most improved poster

Most valuable poster

PLACE YOUR VOTES TODAY!! This should be interesting!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Most beloved poster

Most valuable poster

Most intellectual poster

Funniest poster

I BIGDADDYDAVE nominate MWhizzie for the following  ;D

Here are the categories:

Most beloved poster

Most hated poster

Most intellectual poster

Most obnoxious poster

Funniest poster

Most improved poster

Most valuable poster

PLACE YOUR VOTES TODAY!! This should be interesting!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Most beloved poster

Most valuable poster

Most intellectual poster

Funniest poster

I BIGDADDYDAVE nominate MWhizzie for the following  ;D

The following or the afore mentioned

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member