Mid season message board awards!!

Guest DickVitale

Guest orangeman

Most beloved poster

Most hated poster       

Most intellectual poster

Most obnoxious poster

Funniest poster.............. CATMAN in a landslide (can you imagine his acceptance speech! :D)

Most improved poster

Most valuable poster....... Gotta be Koop. The man is complete class.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most beloved poster..........................BMT Soulja (highly unbiased)

Most hated poster.........................MWHIZLE (i'm sure he'll be proud he seems to spur arguments on purpose)

Most intellectual poster......................Lazeek

Most obnoxious poster.....................DickVitale

Funniest poster.............. CATMAN once again in a landslide

Most improved poster.............Bucof2010 (apparently my opinions are respected more about basketball than football my karma has pretty much held the same since football ended)

Most valuable poster....... KOOP KOOP KOOP KOOP KOOP

Guest DickVitale

(sigh) People, how could you hate KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, and un-edited TRUTH??  My knowledge is undeniable, my wisdom surpasses most, and people on here CAN'T STAND IT!! ;)...That's the price for being a GURU!! ;D....Jealous people!!!

(sigh) People, how could you hate KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, and un-edited TRUTH??  My knowledge is undeniable, my wisdom surpasses most, and people on here CAN'T STAND IT!! ;)...That's the price for being a GURU!! ;D....Jealous people!!!

00020158.gif

this is priceless...  Maybe you are the most hilarious poster!!!!!

LMAO!!!!

American Heritage Dictionary - gu·ru (gŏŏr'ōō, gŏŏ-rōō')  Pronunciation Key  n.  pl. gu·rus 

A trusted counselor and adviser; a mentor.

Nobody trusts you and we sure as he** aren't going to take any advice from you, so I guess this rules you out.  ;)

American Heritage Dictionary - gu·ru (gŏŏr'ōō, gŏŏ-rōō')  Pronunciation Key  n.   pl. gu·rus 

A trusted counselor and adviser; a mentor.

Nobody trusts you and we sure as he** aren't going to take any advice from you, so I guess this rules you out.  ;)

ha  ha  ha ha.    Right on, Cat! :D :D

Guest DickVitale

Dictionary definition of JEALOUSY - envious of what you desire to have, i.e. the knowledge of basketball that Dickie V has!!! I understand...You hate what you can't have.... ;D

Guest DickVitale

Yeah, sometimes I can be agreeing with someone and they will STILL try to argue with me!!...But, thats the price I pay for being a basketball GURU....To whom much is given, much is required!! ;D..So bullet, how DO I do things?  I really do not TRY to piss people off....Well, sometimes, I don't care, but I usually just TELL IT LIKE IT IS....Is that so bad, people? ::)

Yeah, sometimes I can be agreeing with someone and they will STILL try to argue with me!!...But, thats the price I pay for being a basketball GURU....To whom much is given, much is required!! ;D..So bullet, how DO I do things?  I really do not TRY to piss people off....Well, sometimes, I don't care, but I usually just TELL IT LIKE IT IS....Is that so bad, people? ::)

You tell it exactly as you see it, with no effort to avoid stepping on toes.  you also do so with a blatant bias, and you do so knowingly, and without excuse or apology.  you use a great deal of basketball knowledge to chastise those who speak out of ignorance, or whose views differ from your own.  you don't back down from anyone if you don't agree with them.  and you do it all with a touch of sarcasm and humor.  it kinda grated on me at first, but the more i read, the more i enjoy it, because it's become clear to me that you are neither an idiot or a jerk (although at times you might show a touch of each :) ).  you are just passionate about your basketball, and your team, and who can really gripe about that?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin