**Lamar vs. UCA/89-86 LU WINS/COMMENTS**

Guest coachacola

I want to say this is a disappointing win, but this is their FIRST road win of the season.  It wasn't easy or pretty, but they did it.  A win is a win. 

Actually we've lost 2 @ home. I think if we played this game at home then we could of won by 10-15 but we didn't and we still pulled off the win. Not to mention 3-1 in conference.  ;D

Nice Game by LS i think his stat line was 18 points and 14 rebounds. D-hop is back with 20 points!!!

Either way nice win for the cards, UCA had all the momentum on their side goin into OT after Jay Brown missed 2 that could of won it for us. Hope to get a big win in Natchitoches this Saturday!

Guest coachacola

What's nice about this team is that on any given night almost any player on the team can have a big night.  DHop hasn't been playing that well and he has a great offensive night.  But they do need to work on their defense!!!

Lamar is in first place alone in the slc. Lamar now has a winning record.

It may last for a day and a half unless we win at NWST. We haven't beat them in (at least) the last 5 or 6 games we've played them and they are down this year.

Lamar is in first place alone in the slc. Lamar now has a winning record.

It may last for a day and a half unless we win at NWST. We haven't beat them in (at least) the last 5 or 6 games we've played them and they are down this year.

Well we got 48 hours to rub it in katfans face.

Guest abovetherim

This is the first win away from the Montagne Center and I was about to wreck driving back from the ladies game after McThay's TO and Brown missed two FT's but they got it done. In conference a win is a win regardless if it is pretty or not. I'll gladly take it as a Cardinals fan and hope it is the first of several more road wins.

Well he was a game time decision tonight. I wouldn't play him on Saturday and give him a while to rest it unless it is 100%. We don't want to risk it he's too key of a player for us to lose the whole season.

Well he was a game time decision tonight. I wouldn't play him on Saturday and give him a while to rest it unless it is 100%. We don't want to risk it he's too key of a player for us to lose the whole season.

He has a bruised right shoulder, right?  And he's left-handed, right?  I wouldn't worry about it getting worse.  If he can play, even of he's hurting some, I'd play him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317