Game 2: Hardin Jefferson @ Silsbee Predictions/SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST IT LIVE

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know who to pick anymore.  with both teams at full strength, i picked HJ.  when burrell got hurt, i started leaning towards silsbee.  now if silsbee loses anyone to suspension, i'd have to go back to HJ.  no matter who's on the court, these games are always hard-fought and well contested.  it should be interesting to see what happens.

i don't know who to pick anymore.  with both teams at full strength, i picked HJ.  when burrell got hurt, i started leaning towards silsbee.  now if silsbee loses anyone to suspension, i'd have to go back to HJ.  no matter who's on the court, these games are always hard-fought and well contested.  it should be interesting to see what happens.

this made me laugh. i have to agree with you 100%. does anyone know who, or when they will release who is suspended?

I was going to give Silsbee just a slight edge in this one with Burrell out, but after Fridays happenings I'll say HJ by 10.  Even if no one from Silsbee is suspended for this game, you have to think they are going to be on their best behavior & playing somewhat apprehensively.

honestly i doubt anyone is going to get suspended right now....if anything happens it will be later down the road.... i just don't see the principle and coaches suspending there players when there about the play the best game they will play all season tomorrow......Suspensions are not going to affect the h-j @ silsbee game 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ryanboyer612
    Newest Member
    ryanboyer612