MLS News

Bon_Mot

Lotsa news and rumors over the past week or so:

[list]
[*]Arturo Alverez resigns with FC Dummies
[list]
[*][i]El Pescadito  [/i] Carlos Ruiz gets traded to LA to join Beckham and Donovan for what might be the best attack the MLS has ever seen...especially if they add Figo
[*]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Taylor Twellman was denied a transfer to Preston North End of the League Championship (Like Triple A in baseball) in England because of the long-term deal he signed with the Revs last year.
[*]
[/list]
[list]
[*]The Wizards traded for the top pick in the SuperDraft by sending Nick Garcia to San Jose.
[*]
[/list][list]
[*]Eddie Johnson is a "crossed t and a dotted i" away from joining the EPL's version of Team USA at Fulham.  He would join fellow Yanks Carlos Bocanegra, Clint Dempsey, Brian McBride, and Kasey Keller.
[*]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Benny Feilhaber is close to coming to the MLS after failing to get much if any playing time at Derby (who stink btw) and Derby denying his move to Tel Aviv.
[*]
[/list]
[list]
[*]The MLS SuperDraft starts Friday at 1:00.  The Dynamo don't have a first round pick, but here's Ives Galarcep's predictions: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=499138&root=mls&cc=5901
[*][/list]
[*]
[/list][/list]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin