Monday Night Raw For July 3rd

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not WM where its happenin' date=' its summerslam, i read it today......Hogan vs. Orton.....i dunno why they are rushing it, but thats how it happenin[/quote'] Me either. Hogan can't wrestle much longer though so he may have wanted it this soon.

Guest Techsan

Morgan I know that they are going to have the match at Summerslam, but it just seems to make sense to me to have the feud run to WM and allow Hogan one last great win over Orton. Unless they have other plans for Hogan at WM I see no reason why this feud would end at SummerSlam.

Hogan ain't gonna put up with anyone making "goo goo" eyes at Brooke!! He so protective of her. I think she sings good, but with a little more coaching she would probably be better. I just have one question...why do they have Shawn acting like such a doofus? It's funny, but gets on my nerves some.

Guest Techsan

Yea I like the new DX but I think Shawn may be going over the top with his "dumb" act. I think its a little much. He just needs to be the old Shawn. Not some new knock off.

Guest Techsan

Originally DX was only supposed to last thru SummerSlam but Raws ratings have done so well since they got back together that there is talk of prolonging their stay and possibly adding a 3rd member to the stable........on that note I really dont see anyone in WWE that would fit the bill. It will be interesting to see if they bring back X-Pac.

Guest Techsan

It could be "coitans" for the Hulksters marriage over this one. You know this is going to open the door for his son to come in and wrestle too. Not looking forward to that. From what Ive seen of Hogans show his son seems like a self righteous brat, just what WWE needs.

Guest Techsan

Not sure Coop but it sounds like they may weave the Orton feud into his reality show. If that happens doesnt it cease to be a reality show and just merely another front to push the Orton/Hogan angle? :?

Not sure Coop but it sounds like they may weave the Orton feud into his reality show. If that happens doesnt it cease to be a reality show and just merely another front to push the Orton/Hogan angle? :?
yea. The fued could possibly be over by the time the next season starts for Hgan knows Best. We'll see.

Nick can be a little you know what, But he is just 16. Don't think Vince would let him wreslte just yet. Besides, Linda is totally against the idea. Hulk and her are trying to push him toward the Hollywood end of the business. The whole family is in a upcoming movie. Hulk plays Zeus, and Linda and the kids have bit parts in the show. Hogan know Best comes on CMT, too. I enjoy Hulk's show a whole lot better than the Osbournes!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder