Monday Night Raw For July 3rd

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Techsan

Rumors on PWI say that there are plans for a Hogan v. Orton match at Summerslam. Hogan is said to have total creative control over the feud.

Guest Techsan

Yea Ive heard that as well. Story was that Lita and Edge were intimate but Edge is now back with his wife, and the two had complained to McMahon that it was an uncomfortable situation for them. Perhaps now theyll split the two.

Guest Techsan

Im afraid that Brooke Hogans involvement in the WWE will only do more to paint her as a "Celebrity's Daughter" along the lines of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Im not particularly fond of her style of music either...... but even my 17 year old son thought it was hideous. I think only bad things can come out of this for Brooke's career.

With that said I believe that this feud will run to Wrestlemania giving Hogan one more "Last Match". at the grand daddy of em all to quote JR. Its a shame that Austin and Hogan cant put aside their differences and the politics to give fans the ultimate dream match at WM. McMahon has been trying to broker a deal between the two of them for about a year but neither one is willing to lose to the other and a draw in this contest would be a HUGE disappointment to say the least to the crowd. Oh well never say never though......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124