Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/3/2026 at 9:15 AM, Matthew328 said:

Yeah everything working great now SMH 

One of the things I used to enjoy was seeing the "spread" or "projection" of certain games prior to and what they changed to the week of.  That seems to be gone now.  Any chance you can tell them to put it back?  I just found it interesting.

Posted
37 minutes ago, CS. said:

One of the things I used to enjoy was seeing the "spread" or "projection" of certain games prior to and what they changed to the week of.  That seems to be gone now.  Any chance you can tell them to put it back?  I just found it interesting.

Glad they did away with it, it was broken this season as I stated before in a few threads. 

Posted
48 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Glad they did away with it, it was broken this season as I stated before in a few threads. 

Massey is having issues this year as well. Some of the historical data they use is a lot different this year. Some traditional powers are changing. Not sure how much is due to transfers, and how much is just demographic change…

Maybe, a lot of coaching changes as well.

I kind of like the parity, and different teams stepping up.

Posted
5 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Computer rankings got cut off at 6a when the upgrade happened

I'm only seeing the AP State rankings on their site that were released yesterday.

Don't see any computer rankings yet.

Posted
On 10/3/2026 at 9:01 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Well, at least I am able to login to my account now. Couldn't do that last night.

I can currently access everything. Going to see if I can watch a game at 10am when Klein Cain/Klein Collins game starts.

Whatever changes DCTF makes, I hope they bring back the single page scoreboard. I hate the way the scoreboard is now.

Yes, I mentioned this previously. I can understand making changes trying to improve the site, but I'd sure like to have heard the conversation about changing this. 

"yeah, so instead of letting them see every state score on one page let's have them click through 40 pages!"

"Done!"

Posted
3 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

computer rankings and picks should be posted today.....editor still working out the kinks in the new admin panel...

most of the bad data on team pages and schedules has been cleaned up at least for UIL 11man since I did it lol....if there's something wrong w/a team page email me and I can fix it [email protected] 

Appreciate the work.

Posted

Important Updates for DCTX App Users

We’ve made several updates to the DCTX app since last week based on your feedback, along with fixes to bugs we identified on the backend.

If you don’t have automatic app updates enabled on your device, you’ll need to manually update the app through the App Store or Google Play to see these changes.

 

Follow All Your Teams for Free

Free users can once again follow as many teams as they want. No subscription required.

How to Follow Your Teams:

Go to the Teams tab or tap Add a Team on the Home screen.

Search for a school or team, then tap the + to follow it. Add as many teams as you’d like.

 

A Heads Up on “Games Near Me”

The Games Near Me feature is temporarily unavailable while we make some improvements. We identified this feature as one of the factors that contributed to the app outage last week, so we’re taking the time to make sure it’s working properly before bringing it back.

This is only temporary. Games Near Me is coming back soon.

In the meantime, tap Scores at the bottom of the app and use the Class and District filters to find games in your area. Tap into any game to view or update the score or join the live chat.

 

How to Watch on Your TV

DCTX subscribers can watch in the app's Watch tab or at davecampbells.com/watch and cast to your TV.

Our new Roku app is nearly ready and going through final approval with Roku. We'll share the news as soon as it's live.

 

We're Here to Help

If you need support or have questions, please contact our team and provide as much detail as possible so we can better assist you.

[email protected]

We appreciate your feedback, patience, and understanding as we continue improving the new platform.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

Important Updates for DCTX App Users

We’ve made several updates to the DCTX app since last week based on your feedback, along with fixes to bugs we identified on the backend.

If you don’t have automatic app updates enabled on your device, you’ll need to manually update the app through the App Store or Google Play to see these changes.

 

Follow All Your Teams for Free

Free users can once again follow as many teams as they want. No subscription required.

How to Follow Your Teams:

Go to the Teams tab or tap Add a Team on the Home screen.

Search for a school or team, then tap the + to follow it. Add as many teams as you’d like.

 

A Heads Up on “Games Near Me”

The Games Near Me feature is temporarily unavailable while we make some improvements. We identified this feature as one of the factors that contributed to the app outage last week, so we’re taking the time to make sure it’s working properly before bringing it back.

This is only temporary. Games Near Me is coming back soon.

In the meantime, tap Scores at the bottom of the app and use the Class and District filters to find games in your area. Tap into any game to view or update the score or join the live chat.

 

How to Watch on Your TV

DCTX subscribers can watch in the app's Watch tab or at davecampbells.com/watch and cast to your TV.

Our new Roku app is nearly ready and going through final approval with Roku. We'll share the news as soon as it's live.

 

We're Here to Help

If you need support or have questions, please contact our team and provide as much detail as possible so we can better assist you.

[email protected]

We appreciate your feedback, patience, and understanding as we continue improving the new platform.

I got faith in you guys.

Appreciate the work.

Posted
8 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Nobody is any good. All the schools in the state have terrible coaching. Dave Campbells should have shut down years ago.  We don't even have a broadcaster for the title games.  Just cancel the season for everybody. 

IFYKYK

Your Frank Caliendo of our resident pessimist is spot on.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,971
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    TDS4theWin
    Newest Member
    TDS4theWin
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...