WOSdrummer99 Posted Sunday at 05:09 PM Report Posted Sunday at 05:09 PM Both teams are off this week. Let's get the discussion up now. Should be one of the best games of the year in our area. Longhorns beat us the last 2 times we played there. Almost beat us last year at home too. People forget that we barely survived to win the DC. 2022 > HF 26-21 2023 > #7 HF 21-14 2024 > #9 HF 28-14 winning the DC in the rain 2025 > WOS 22-20 FG with 44 secs left If either team is ranked it wont matter. Since the coaching change this is our biggest rivalry. I see us getting schooled again by a talented and very well coached team. HF comes out confident and plays like they have all season. WOS plays like HS French fries and needs the ketchup. #4 will be needed again to save us down the stretch. But we have to find another way to win. Maybe Dugas has the game of his career with better play calling. Maybe big plays by the secondary to limit HF passing attack. Maybe another FG to win it. No matter how, it will take all 3 phases to escape that old school grass field with a win. marshman 1 Quote
marshman Posted Sunday at 07:53 PM Report Posted Sunday at 07:53 PM Not going to be easy for sure Quote
Tiger33 Posted Sunday at 08:22 PM Report Posted Sunday at 08:22 PM Give me HF. I think they will be the DC Quote
setxathlete14 Posted Monday at 01:29 AM Report Posted Monday at 01:29 AM WOS OC better be on madden hard this bye week scheming some new plays. Quote
bullets13 Posted Monday at 01:46 AM Report Posted Monday at 01:46 AM I’m reluctant to make a prediction in this one. I will state that until WOS squeaked by the injury-riddled horns last year, the horns had won 3 straight, and out of that 5-year period this is the best HF team by a decent margin. Another thing that bodes really well for the horns is that their run defense has been fantastic this year. Jefferson is hard to slow down, but WOS may need to do some damage through the air to pull this one off. WOSdrummer99 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Monday at 02:04 AM Report Posted Monday at 02:04 AM The Blue and ............... will win. old guy 71 and tvc184 2 Quote
monknuk68 Posted Tuesday at 06:54 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 06:54 PM On 9/27/2026 at 9:04 PM, AggiesAreWe said: The Blue and ............... will win. In other words I think you are not choosing as of yet. Stangs 17-13. Quote
bullets13 Posted Tuesday at 07:33 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 07:33 PM 37 minutes ago, monknuk68 said: In other words I think you are not choosing as of yet. Stangs 17-13. gonna be shocked if WOS holds HF to 13 points. their lowest point total is twice that because LCM ran the play clock down to 1 every play and HF only had 5 possessions for the game (scored 4 touchdowns). Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted Tuesday at 11:25 PM Author Report Posted Tuesday at 11:25 PM 4 hours ago, monknuk68 said: In other words I think you are not choosing as of yet. Stangs 17-13. I like the FG Quote
wo-76 Posted yesterday at 06:30 PM Report Posted yesterday at 06:30 PM What would be each teams record if they had played each others pre district schedule?Fannets schedule looks kind of soft. compared to WOS. Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 20 hours ago Author Report Posted 20 hours ago 8 hours ago, wo-76 said: What would be each teams record if they had played each others pre district schedule?Fannets schedule looks kind of soft. compared to WOS. Both 4-1 HF loss to Carthage in double OT at Lamar WOS loss to LCM by 2 at McNeese Quote
Arch for MVP Posted 18 hours ago Report Posted 18 hours ago Gonna be a heavyweight bout for sure. Gimme da longhorns 31-28. Gonna be HFs biggest test and WoS can go speed for speed with HF. Deciding factor here is gonna be the stang d line vs HF o line. If WoS cant get pressure on Broussard without blitzing it will be a long night. If WoS dline can create havoc it can go either way (hence my 3 point prediction, but wouldnt be surprised if it went the way of the stangs either) Quote
BBfan061 Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago 20 hours ago, wo-76 said: What would be each teams record if they had played each others pre district schedule?Fannets schedule looks kind of soft. compared to WOS. I think HF probably has one less loss honestly. bullets13 1 Quote
bullets13 Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 2 hours ago, BBfan061 said: I think HF probably has one less loss honestly. I think they would beat Bay City. Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 5 hours ago Author Report Posted 5 hours ago 2 hours ago, BBfan061 said: I think HF probably has one less loss honestly. I agree. The hypothetical games were fun to think about. WhoDat and bullets13 2 Quote
Boogy1000 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago HF wins 28-21. I think HF has a shot to go 4 rounds deep. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.