Thoughts On District 21 3A This Year?

team cap....i dont know who you think you are but all o field does is break into peoples locker rooms and steal all there crap....yes we will beat them for shure.... and the other teams we can beat..your prolly right i might have been goin a little over board with all the gaurentees but i do guarentee we will make the playoffs in 1st or 2nd......

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Team Captain 07

Yes I will say We are the kings of stealing other peoples equipment. That is my bad man, I think I have gym shorts and hoodies from every school in this area besides Memorial Because we have never played them. But all trash talking aside, I f you really feel yall can pull out a 1st or 2nd place finish then that is a great attitude, I appluad you and I cant wait till we meet up during the season because, all of us have the same attitude (even though we are underdogs as well). I just hate all the trash talking. Lets keep it classy man and let the bats and bals do the talking. Good luck to yall

JASPER WILL WIN

travis reagan' date='justin parsons and cord yates on the mound

chantz pryor at 1st,robert shellhammer at C,ryan ellis at 2nd,taylor hart at SS, aaron stephenson/travis reagon at 3rd, justin parsons,jaylon clotioux,john bradley and blake weller all in the OF that is unstoppable[/quote']

ARE YOU SERIOUS? jasper wont even make the playoffs

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I will say We are the kings of stealing other peoples equipment.  That is my bad man, I think I have gym shorts and hoodies from every school in this area besides Memorial Because we have never played them.  But all trash talking aside, I f you really feel yall can pull out a 1st or 2nd place finish then that is a great attitude, I appluad you and I cant wait till we meet up during the season because, all of us have the same attitude (even though we are underdogs as well). I just hate all the trash talking.  Lets keep it classy man and let the bats and bals do the talking. Good luck to yall

now this is AWESOME!

I guess some people think us, H-J, a joke do to comments saying state-bound and H-J will rule the world, but we are putting together a solid team with improved defense and hitting over last years team and to others I guess us winning district is considered an upset to some but to us it is a highly obtainable goal especially with our new coach who is doing a great job.

BIG NASTY....first of all...YOU need to stop talking...second of all....it VEITCH..not VIETCH ( get it right ) and if he wasnt good he wouldnt be named as one of the second team pitchers. He may not be an ace in your eyes...but to others (including me) he is. No one ever said he was the best in the area...but hes up there and hes improved alot...and hes also a VERY good catcher. Having a player that can play in more than one place (and be pretty good at it) is ALWAYS an advantage. so before you go telling people to stop talking get the facts right, otherwise your opinion is worthless.

BIG NASTY....first of all...YOU need to stop talking...second of all....it VEITCH..not VIETCH ( get it right ) and if he wasnt good he wouldnt be named as one of the second team pitchers. He may not be an ace in your eyes...but to others (including me) he is. No one ever said he was the best in the area...but hes up there and hes improved alot...and hes also a VERY good catcher. Having a player that can play in more than one place (and be pretty good at it) is ALWAYS an advantage. so before you go telling people to stop talking get the facts right, otherwise your opinion is worthless.

Yikes...is it me or is this very difficult to see?

ilovemystang before you get ur pantys in a bind you need to just chill... bignasty was just saying his opinion and who know he could be right

Guest OHS_1994

Terry is a great kid, and I would love tou see one of you little punks say any of this to his face.  That would be very funny.  By the way please try and not mention players names in a derogatory way.  That is very classless

by: OHS_1994  wrote Terry is a great kid, and I would love tou see one of you little punks say any of this to his face.  That would be very funny.

thanks ohs it means alot to me for you to say that im not really worried about what everyone says about me it aint bothering me it will bother them when i prove them wrong i mean im taking all this in and im gonna go out there and shut their mouths up and show everyone why i made 2nd team pitcher it dont bother me i dont care if they are gonna talk like that thats their problem i will jus show up at the game and when i pitch i will prove all of these sayings wrong so just sit back and relax but thanx for what you said to know that someone knows how i am

Guest BobcatBeliever

by: OHS_1994  wrote Terry is a great kid, and I would love tou see one of you little punks say any of this to his face.  That would be very funny.

thanks ohs it means alot to me for you to say that im not really worried about what everyone says about me it aint bothering me it will bother them when i prove them wrong i mean im taking all this in and im gonna go out there and shut their mouths up and show everyone why i made 2nd team pitcher it dont bother me i dont care if they are gonna talk like that thats their problem i will jus show up at the game and when i pitch i will prove all of these sayings wrong so just sit back and relax but thanx for what you said to know that someone knows how i am

You just keep being the sweet, respectful kid we all know you are and don't let these people get you hyped up....You'll be fine!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• 24-1A W24 Brookeland Brookeland advances due to BYE   W23 Martinsville VS R24 Chester  1 Game: Friday, May 3 at 4PM at Chester  
    • 25-2A W25 Evadale VS F26 Somerville  Game 1: Thursday May 2 at 5pm at West Fork Game 2: Saturday May 4 at 1pm at West Fork Game 3: If needed follows   R25 Big Sandy VS T26 Iola  Game 1: Friday May 3 at 5pm at New Waverly HS Game 2: Follows Game 3: If needed, Saturday May 4 at 2:00pm at New Waverly HS   R26 Burton VS T25 Sabine Pass  Game 1: Friday May 3 at 4:30pm at Splendora Game 2: Follows Game 3: If needed, Saturday May 4 at 1:00pm at Splendora   W26 Mumford VS F25 West Hardin  Game 1: Thursday May 2 at 5:30pm at CE King Game 2: Follows Game 3: If needed, Friday May 3 at 6:30 at CE King  
    • If the voting public is so flaky that 3/4 will turn against her because of this news, why didn't they also turn on Obama when it was discovered that he actually ate dog? Maybe because the media didn't play up his transgressions? And if that is the case, how much power does the media have? They can sink a career for killing a dog, but dismiss and bury a story of eating a dog? How influential would the media be if someone other that Trump won the nomination. Let's say DeSantis was the Republican frontrunner...how easy would it be for the media to bury his candidacy...instead of him having that perceived cakewalk to president? I'm just thinking out loud.
    • 24-2A W24 West Sabine VS F23 Gary Game 1: Friday May 3 at 6pm at Gary Game 2: Saturday May 4 at 1pm at West Sabine Game 3: If needed follows   R24 Chireno VS T23 Joaquin Game 1: Friday May 3 at 6pm at Shelbyville Game 2: Saturday May 4 at 10am at Shelbyville Game 3: If needed follows   R23 Garrison  VS T24 Colemesneil  1 Game: Thursday May 2 at 6pm at Shelbyville   W23 Shelbyville VS F24 Broaddus  Game 1: Thursday May 2 at 5pm at Woden Game 2: Follows Game 3: If needed Saturday May 4 at 1pm  
    • 21-3A/22-3A W21 Diboll  Vs. F22 Anahuac  Game 1: Thursday, May 2 @ Jasper, 4:00 Game 2: Friday, May 3 @ Jasper, 4:00 Game 3: Saturday, May 4 @ Jasper, 1:00 (if necessary)    R21 Central Heights Vs. T22 Buna  Game 1: Thursday, May 2 @ Jasper, 7:00 Game 2: Friday, May 3 @ Jasper, 7:00 Game 3: Saturday, May 4 @ Jasper, 4:00 (if necessary)    R22 Kountze  Vs. T21 Huntington  Game 1: Thursday, May 2 @ Kountze, 7:00 Game 2: Friday, May 3 @ Huntington, 7:00 Game 3: Saturday, May 4 @ Jasper, 7:00 (if necessary)    W22 Orangefield Vs. F21 Woodville  Game 1: Thursday, May 2 @ Lamar University, 4:30 Game 2: Friday, May 3 @ Cleveland, 7:00 Game 3: Saturday, May 4 @ Cleveland, 2:00 (if necessary)   
  • Topics