Best Hitting Coach....

calm down MIF...the SunDevils organization is lucky that Dugas/Fackler don't run the Beaumont Explosion Club anymore. If I remember correctly they used to run through yall pretty good and on more than one occasion might I add.

Dugas' son now plays for us.  Wonder why?

That's silly.  Why don't you name 1 kid who didn't get "improve his position"  after going through PONY. little league, high school ball or any of the numerous select teams.  All kids who play get better.  It just happens that you pick the kids with the most upside to work with.   Go ahead and list your parents, players, coaches etc.  It's not going to prove your point, whatever that might be.

We don't pick them...they pick us.  Due to sheer numbers, we have to turn away more kids than we can take.

My bottom line point is...you are talking about things you don't know anything about.  Most of the time, people can ignore that...but when you start slamming something that is personal to me...then I won't let that go. 

We don't pick them...they pick us.  Due to sheer numbers, we have to turn away more kids than we can take.

My bottom line point is...you are talking about things you don't know anything about.  Most of the time, people can ignore that...but when you start slamming something that is personal to me...then I won't let that go. 

OK.  I'm done beating this dead horse, but, please don't act like your organization has never approached good players from other teams and invited/recruited them to play for the SunDevils.  That wouldn't be entirely truthful, would it?

With all due respect, this poster simply does not know what he is talking about.  I have read (and re-read) this post and cannot find much, if any, accuracy in it.  It is disrespectful to the coaches and to each of the players who put in countless hours working and becoming good enough to get to the next level.  As being intimately involved with this organization since it began, I do know what they do and have done for countless young men in this area.

(1)  Most of the kids come into the organization when they are 12-14 years of age.  As time goes by, some players drift into the program at an older age.  We are always looking for the opportunity to provide a motivated and talented kid an avenue to improve.

(2)  With no disrespect to Morgan Walker (who I've known for years), he has given very few of our players lessons...ever.  Any kid who comes to us is not required to use us for lessons...that is their choice.  They all wind up choosing us.

(3)  We don't give them their talent...God does.  What we do is turn that talent into use-able skills on the baseball field.

(4)  There is no marketing strategy here...we don't make a dime on this.  What we do get is the opportunity to stand in the room when 1 of our kids signs a National Letter of Intent to play somewhere he always wanted to...as the commercial says, "priceless".

(5)  Maybe these kids would've played somewhere without the Sun Devils...who knows?  What I do know is that we provided these kids years of training, exposure, etc.  I do know that, if it hadn't been for us, most of these kids would have never played at the level they are. 

We don't need any advertising.  The college coaches call us.  The scouts call us.  They come to our facility.  They call us with kids they want us to take on, to teach, to train.  That is not marketing...that is not advertising.....its fact.  I am proud of what we've done.  I take offense to westend's comments to the contrary.  There...I've vented.

I do not mean any disrespect now with that in mind......why do some of the kids in your organization take batting lessons from Fackler?  I have personally seen them there taking lessons with mine. 

The bottom line is hard work pays off.  I have seen kids and teamates bust their hump alone or with another player and improve dramatically and I have seen kids bust their hump with a private instructor and improve dramatically.  The bottom line is the kid who works the hardest if the talent is equal will win.  Organizations such as the sundevils and big timers make kids better because the kid is there working and giving his all ( his parents have invested to much for him not to)  there is not the option of not doing the work if mom and dad are spending their hard earned money on the lessons or team.  However if the kid can have that same motivation working with a higschool teammate the results will be the same as if he was in one of these organizations and the result is improvment.

I like the organizations because they can get some kids to work that on their own are not dedicated enough

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin