*HJ vs. WO-S Updates*.LISTEN LIVE/HJ Wins/Comments

KFDM COOP

Multiple Hawks nursing injuries (none from fouls  ::)) from the Lufkin fiasco made for some poor shooting and finishing last night.  Good hustle on D got the job done.  Those kids are worn out, fighting off colds, staying up too late every night to do their nonsensical Calculus project and other homework...  It's the same thing this time of year, every year.  Christmas break couldn't come at a better time!

Multiple Hawks nursing injuries (none from fouls  ::)) from the Lufkin fiasco made for some poor shooting and finishing last night.  Good hustle on D got the job done.  Those kids are worn out, fighting off colds, staying up too late every night to do their nonsensical Calculus project and other homework...  It's the same thing this time of year, every year.  Christmas break couldn't come at a better time!

You make those comments like HJ is the only school that goes through this. I imagine WOS and other schools are going through the same things, illness, homework, ect. It's the same for everybody.

Guest nostradamus

I don't think he made those comments in the sense that no other school is dealing with the same thing right now.  However, to assume that all teams are sick or injured is quite a generalization. 

The way I read it, he was explaining why he thought HJ's offense was so sluggish Tuesday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder