2008 Pre District schedule / or known opponents thus far?

Guest Kelly Football

[quote name="Kelly Football" post="316489" timestamp="1200492983"]
Vidor needs to be playing 4 or 5A teams!
[/quote] Here we go again VIDOR scheduling 3a teams! Go ahead and schedule GULF SHORES ACADEMY again. I think he waits for coaches to call him to schedule games. He needs to get on the phone and try to schedule some quality  5A or 4A schools.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ozen has westbrook of course, nachodoges(spelling iz prolly wrong), n havent found the 3rd game yet had a few offers 4rm katy houston lamar n lamarque

:D :D  You were close, just change some of your letters around. Nacogdoches. ;) Besides waking up in the morning and going to class hung over, spelling the name of the town was the hardest thing about going to SFA. :D

You went to class? Maybe that's why I spent 7.5 years there. :o :o

anyone knwo about Bridge CIty's schedule next year?.. from the looks of it it looks liek they'll be playing at least one 2A team next year.. :-\

There playing Buna next season

Dayton's schedule as of now is Friendswood for game 1 amd LaMarque for game 3.  They are still looking for a game 2.  Will probably be set at the district realignments in Febuary.  Looking at playing a Northeast Texas school at Nacogdoches.  I know they have called a lot of schools 4A and 5A around Houston and have been told no.

If they want to play a northeast Texas school, I would say Texarkana Texas. They've had pretty good records in the past and it'd be an interesting game. Of course, if we are in a 7 team district then we'll have to have a 4th pre-district game. I still say Liberty.

Dayton and Liberty have no buisness playing each other... Dayton is one of the top 4a teams in the state and Liberty couldnt even make the playoffs in 3a last year in one of the weakest 3a districts in the state, not only would Dayton win the game Liberty could get some kids hurt, they are way to small on the lines to play Dayton...It'd be similar to a junior high team playing a high school team in talent difference I think, Dayton should schedule one of the Baytown schools or something, playing a 5a would get them even more ready for district....

You're right about Liberty not having any business playing Dayton. It's been about 4 or 5 years since Liberty would've been able to compete with Dayton. Have heard a rumor that Liberty will scrimmage Hardin this year. That will be good cause it would be a good game and with these towns so close it would bring alot of interest. Still hearing Sadler will most likely be the next coach. The coach from WOS would be great to have also.

Vidor needs to be playing 4 or 5A teams!

Vidor are to play Buna

you see typical buna thinking they can take on the world  ::), didnt newton teach you guys a lesson about not playing with fire??  ;) ;)

Why you got to be so ugly about Buna

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics